[ROM]LeWaOS-HappyFrog v1.3.0 Released ! nAa/Alfs (05/8/2012) ported to X8

Search This thread

ezeygtr40

Jun 29, 2010
Ampang
Ezey,
try to change regulatory domain in wifi advance setting and turn wifi sleep policy to never.but im not sure cause never use wifi before.give it a try & pls reported in here if its work or not(it will usefull for other wifi users):)

tested with all channels in regulatory domain n also sleep policy to never..but no difference...

john_cena163

Nov 30, 2011
Mumbai
dont no y but im haven problem usen net on my phone.... net keeps on getn dc... tryd wit other rom it works fine ... now on gdx 28b... il wait for your rom update:crying:

gravian

Apr 3, 2011
Wrocław
this is my daily now, message/call app with all the swype things win! waiting for a new ver, hope u will fix most bugs.

Vitruvian

Jan 31, 2012
Ohrid
After trying lots of roms now im using this one as a daily rom to couse its great, looking forward to next realease with more fix and hope u include Back button ends call... :)

cadicuce

Jun 6, 2012
Shin, thank alot for helping me past time. I'm using LEWA HAPPYFOG v1.1 ver and waiting for your new version.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is lie
    this pach from me

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1545402

14th March 2012, 01:04 AM from yousef-p

he is copy and named he crated
    Check his previous post, he thanked for your patch & as U see he modified it to work on LEWA, so don't blame him for stealing anything:

Thanks to:
    SHINxLIEW for his ROM
    Yousef-p for his light sensor patch (it was for MiniCM and GingerDX)
    B.Jay for his hw config values
    i just modify a little the messaging app and i want to share it with you

changed:
    - annoying chinse icon in contacts search (see the screenshot)
    - the lewa emotes becouse i dont like them :p
    - and the most important i translated it to polish language (to get translation use morelocale2 app from market and change language)

to install copy the PIM.apk file to system/app folder with root explorer and override it then reboot the phone.
    Alternative Radio FM fo LeWa-HappyFrog

Hi Guys,
    Check my Thread for working radio FM apps & guide.Thanks!
    [FIX] Ultra Brightness/Automatic Brightness/LED Notification

This patch makes ultra brightness and automatic brightness and LED Notification work in this rom.
    I have tested this and works great.
    Install the patch via cwm recovery and make a backup before installing.
    If you want to use ultra brightness go to Settings>Display and set the level of the brightness to the highest.
    If you want to use automatic brightness tick the automatic brightness check box.

EDIT: LED Notification also works in the second version.

Thanks to:
    SHINxLIEW for his ROM
    Yousef-p for his light sensor patch (it was for MiniCM and GingerDX)
    B.Jay for his hw config values