[ROM][S4][WIP] CM10.2 on HTC One S [official nightlies]

Search This thread

Kalashnikitty

Jun 12, 2010
logo.png

This is the official development thread for CyanogenMod 10 on the HTC One S [S4]

Recommended

bullet-fromtheblog.png
unlocked phone: Facepalm s-off or Moonshine s-off
bullet-fromtheblog.png
custom recovery: TWRP or Phil's CWM
bullet-fromtheblog.png
updated firmware: you need to update your firmware to use the 3.4x kernel click me

Instructions

bullet-fromtheblog.png
download or build from source
bullet-fromtheblog.png
download gapps
bullet-fromtheblog.png
wipe unless you're upgrading from an earlier CM10 ROM
bullet-fromtheblog.png
flash rom in recovery
bullet-fromtheblog.png
flash gapps in recovery
bullet-fromtheblog.png
unless you have s-off, fastboot flash boot boot.img​

Source Code

bullet-fromtheblog.png
github

Changelog

Downloads

Contact

bullet-fromtheblog.png
IRC #cyanogenmod-ville on irc.freenode.net
bullet-fromtheblog.png
Website
bullet-fromtheblog.png
Report a Bug (only report bugs for stable builds not nightlies!)

Credits&Thanks

bullet-fromtheblog.png
Cyanogenmod Team
bullet-fromtheblog.png
Intervigil
bullet-fromtheblog.png
xkonni​

Last edited:

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
MOD Notice

Please refrain from just posting "Thanks" it just clutters up the thread before it has began. It makes it easy for us all to keep a eye on the progress, when the thread is clean. We have a thanks button, use it!​

nickmv

Jan 12, 2011
Memphis
xkonni, this isn't a logcat-able bug:

The echo issue from CM9 is present again. Basically, when you talk to someone on the phone, they can hear an echo of themselves (note I said themselves, not YOU). You sound fine to them, and they sound fine to you, but each time that person speaks, they hear themselves echoing many times on their end.

Someone said that it wasn't present on 7/22 but WAS on 7/25. I cannot confirm or deny this. However, I was running 7/25 when I encountered it.

I believe you're familiar with this one, as I spoke to you last time when I first discovered it for CM9.

Keep up the great work.

xkonni

Jan 16, 2010
berlin
xkonni, this isn't a logcat-able bug:

The echo issue from CM9 is present again. Basically, when you talk to someone on the phone, they can hear an echo of themselves (note I said themselves, not YOU). You sound fine to them, and they sound fine to you, but each time that person speaks, they hear themselves echoing many times on their end.

Someone said that it wasn't present on 7/22 but WAS on 7/25. I cannot confirm or deny this. However, I was running 7/25 when I encountered it.

I believe you're familiar with this one, as I spoke to you last time when I first discovered it for CM9.

Keep up the great work.
Yes i noticed that know how to fix it, but there is some other issue currently and i can not build roms that i would want to release.
Hope to figure this out soon.

Update: Released a hotfix update.zip to deal with that echo issue.

Last edited:

klutch

Jul 18, 2007
Bronx,Ny
well since i tried doing the logcat dont know if i did it right tho but my phone is still getting hot and the temperature of the battery got again 112F and eveytime i do something click here n there batter starts draining hope get a fix do the best u can oh another thing some of the widgets stays and others dont when i reboot the phone http://paste.giev.de/view/c9be5a8d

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-07-24-17-11-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-07-24-17-11-44.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 19,824
  • Screenshot_2012-07-24-17-12-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-07-24-17-12-03.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 19,751
Last edited:

xkonni

Jan 16, 2010
berlin
well since i tried doing the logcat dont know if i did it right tho but my phone is still getting hot and the temperature of the battery got again 112F and eveytime i do something click here n there batter starts draining hope get a fix do the best u can oh another thing some of the widgets stays and others dont when i reboot the phone http://paste.giev.de/view/c9be5a8d
Reboot after using the camera... Also those screenshots are NOT from this version of the rom, or your date is set wrong. Please always use the latest version.

Updated logcat command to include less useless information...

Last edited:

djsubtronic

Jun 16, 2010
When right button is set to open menu, anyone notice that it vibrates twice, on press and again on release? Feels weird.

klutch

Jul 18, 2007
Bronx,Ny
Reboot after using the camera... Also those screenshots are NOT from this version of the rom, or your date is set wrong. Please always use the latest version.

Updated logcat command to include less useless information...

i know the date is wrong cuz i set it up to see if it was ganna drain the battery or get hot but other then that is the logcat that is good tho?

xkonni

Jan 16, 2010
berlin
i know the date is wrong cuz i set it up to see if it was ganna drain the battery or get hot but other then that is the logcat that is good tho?

the logcat is pretty much useless, it does not contain anything but log spam from RIL. not much we can do about this now, just check again on the next release.

Top Liked Posts