hot to install new custom rom on old custom rom?

Search This thread

siddharthnyk

Dec 9, 2010
i have roooted my phone..have installed a custom rom (revolution rom) on ma xperia mini pro sk17i..now i want to put some other rom..so how do i enter into cwm mode? its not entering into cwm mode..boot loader is unlocked. i want to install new rom now..have installedd evrythng already..but its not entering into cwm mode.. plzz guide..

Reactions: karthi1

mihahn

May 26, 2012
You have to flash a custom kernel that has cwm implemented ;)

Read my guide on how to install a custom rom/kernel, it should help you :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.2.2

Bishal Pranto Roy

Feb 13, 2013
City of Rangpur
www.facebook.com
possible.....???

i have roooted my phone..have installed a custom rom (revolution rom) on ma xperia mini pro sk17i..now i want to put some other rom..so how do i enter into cwm mode? its not entering into cwm mode..boot loader is unlocked. i want to install new rom now..have installedd evrythng already..but its not entering into cwm mode.. plzz guide..

if u can't enter cwm how did u flashed custom rom?

karthi1

Mar 14, 2013
Coimbatore

If you are in Locked bootloader , install CWM Recovery once again and now it should work........

< I Hope u once installed CWM Recovery in Stock rom to Install your custom Rom :p >

luiscedillo80

Feb 15, 2011
lagos de moreno
Xiaomi 12
i have roooted my phone..have installed a custom rom (revolution rom) on ..
Hey bro one tip: remember CWM mode is in kernel.you need to install a kernel to enter in CWM mode. If you have unlocked bootloader dont need install CWM app. Put on the search bar "how to install kernel"
Press thnks if I help to your mind.

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

X

Xperia~Man

look man :

You are on locked bootloader . also when you flash this Rom you format your System through CWM . so your CWM gone .

Solution . if you don't want to Flash it every time you flash a new Rom Unlock your bootloader and install a custom Kerne like LuPuS or Kappa or any Kernel in Development section

if you will still locked . flash it every time you flash a new Rom

Hope this helped:)

helix512

Apr 6, 2011
flash

I have Asylum ROM on my GT-N7000 and i was thinking of using SLIM. do i need to restore my GT-N7000 back to the factory ROM before i can use the SLIM ROM on it?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.