[Q] ADB

Search This thread

tmac42

May 2, 2012
Gallipolis
OK, Im sorry if there is alot of threads out there but ive tried to understand everyone and i cant figure it out. I need to adb. Ive tried every video tutorial and it wont work. I install the SDK and place it C: drive and adb wont run. If anyone has any idea on how to work this, please respond. Thanks in advance

Maribou

Nov 29, 2012
Oklahoma City
OK, Im sorry if there is alot of threads out there but ive tried to understand everyone and i cant figure it out. I need to adb. Ive tried every video tutorial and it wont work. I install the SDK and place it C: drive and adb wont run. If anyone has any idea on how to work this, please respond. Thanks in advance

You need to add the platform-tools folder to your path.

Open up CMD, and type this...

Code:
set PATH=%PATH%;C:\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030\sdk\platform-tools

The name of the main folder for Android may change, but mine is adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030.
This should get you going.

Fire up CMD again, and type "adb". If you see a string of text scroll through, you are golden.

If you need more help let us know.

Have fun! :good:

tmac42

May 2, 2012
Gallipolis
This is what happens. uploadfromtaptalk1394070946575.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

tmac42

May 2, 2012
Gallipolis
OK, I fixed the path to my folder and fixes some typing problems. But I still get the same message.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

tmac42

May 2, 2012
Gallipolis

dmc2359

Aug 8, 2013
Take the conents of the platform-tools folder and drop them all in c:/windows/system32 folder and then you can run adb and fastboot from anywhere

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what are the contents of your Android folder?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I'm sorry man, that command we are using only allows it until you close CMD.

This will set you straight.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1161779