[Updated Market] Google Play Store Version 3.4.6

Search This thread

Rod3

Jun 12, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas
If you don't feel like waiting for the new Google Play Store to be updated from Google, just install the attached .apk file. Then use titanium backup to incorporate the update into the ROM to avoid having installations on both /system and /data.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• com.android.vending-2.apk
    3.6 MB · Views: 2,778
Last edited:

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
If you don't feel like waiting for the new Google Play Store to be updated from Google, just install the attached .apk file. Then use titanium backup to incorporate the update into the ROM to avoid having installations on both /system and /data.

Enjoy!

Thanks...looks a bit better and a bit faster.

bmakk2055

May 15, 2011

Enjoy!

my market updated to 3.4.4 today , not 3.4.6

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

pro2kon

Sep 28, 2010
Thank u for the update went thru with no problem

Sent from a galaxy buried in white

J

jdubb1106

How would you use tb to incorporate?

Sent from a far away galaxy dubbed t989 ruled by hercules himself

dave2metz

Oct 10, 2010
Clearwater, Florida
Incorporate with Titanium?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. What do I do with Titanium Backup after I download the apk? Thanks for the early update.

bobby3306

Feb 1, 2012
VA
I just installed it opened went under applications deleted it and my stock market saved the update

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Reactions: dave2metz

BabyBoi.JN

Aug 3, 2010
San Diego
Mine updated without me using this apk... but now none of my apps are showing in the "My Apps" section. Did this happen to anyone else?

Rod3

Jun 12, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas
Install like any other apk and then in titanium pro, long press the app and you will see an option to incorporate update into rom.

StickyK3ys

Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
A little bummed that this didn't fix the SwiftKey update error. Thanks for the post! Proud member of the "play store" now!

darkside79

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
Works great but don't try to rent a movie or you will get ripped off! Doesn't support rooted devices!

20120306232346.png

Killing Zombies With My Galaxy S II

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy!
    Google play 3.5.15
    http://www.MegaShare.com/4019776

I just installed it opened went under applications deleted it and my stock market saved the update

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
    Install like any other apk and then in titanium pro, long press the app and you will see an option to incorporate update into rom.

Mine just update to 3.4.6 on its own by clearing cache and dalvik in the market apk settings