[DISCUSSION] CM9 Experimental Build

Search This thread

Alex1123

Sep 12, 2010
Question on Audio thru headphone jack

Does the audio thru the headphone jack sound like it does while on touchwiz or is it no as loud like it is with cm7? Just wondering because I use my phone a lot for music and also is it compatible with voodoo louder? I doubt it is but still if anyone can tell me I'd highly appreciate it.

DonutGrunt

Jul 21, 2010
does

mount /system - mean the /system is unmounted or does it mean it's mounted?

and does

unmount /system - mean that the /system is currently mounted or does it mean it's unmounted?

sbrissen

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 27, 2010
to clarify some things, this is source built, it is NOT a port/kang of the international gs2 nor is it from an older build.

I will NOT be working with bubby, I will keep my opinions to myself but there is too much controversary surrounding him and I will not be involved in this drama.
I came here to dev and learn, now let's discuss this ICS rom I heard about :)

carry on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

lemeiux1

Sep 15, 2007
Your Gmail displays the text of the email when you click on the app? The widget works fine but when viewing emails in the app, nothing shows up for me in the body of an email.

Same here, tried clearing the data in manage apps but that seems to have made it worse

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

cds0699

May 12, 2011
Shenandoah Junction WV
to clarify some things, this is source built, it is NOT a port/kang of the international gs2 nor is it from an older build.

I will NOT be working with bubby, I will keep my opinions to myself but there is too much controversary surrounding him and I will not be involved in this drama.

carry on

Thank you for your hard work, it is much appreciated.

ccline84

Jul 2, 2008
@sbrissen Seriously man, thank you. You're like my Android Jesus!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

digitalcrash

Jan 7, 2011
Mount Airy
I just put this on the other thread but will post here tooim running maddoggin 1.2.9 I boot recovery flashed chris41g el26 kernel the rom and then wipe data reboot and hangs at sgsII screen so I battery pull reboot recovery manually then reflash rom you'll notice its a slightly different cwm after its done reboot system and sweet ics thank you sbrissen you are the f@#king MAN!!!!!

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please use this thread to discuss the CM9 experimental build.
    I'm still working at it guys, I'd like to give you an eta but its hard to say until I get this pressing issue fixed. I'm not holding out just protecting phones from damage :p But progress is being made and I will share as soon as I feel comfortable with it.

carry on

external sd was moved to /emmc because the framework didn't like the mounts stacked (/mnt/sdcard, /mnt/sdcard/exteranl_sd, /mnt/sdcard/usbStorage) but thats worked out in the next release and storage settings will work and no fc on media). GPS should work in next release, just pushing the gps lib to stock 3.1 won't work, I forgot the gps service :-/, it should work with steady's kernel tho. Youtube is working but not 100%. I'm still doing test builds while I await my phone, if I get confirmation of a solid build before I get my phone I will release it.

I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and support to get this going!
    I built it off of the intl sgs2 source and started porting drivers over. I'm close to having modem and wimax working. I posted the source on my git if anyone wants to help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA