[Q] Galaxy Note 3

Search This thread
May 21, 2013
Hey Fellow Enthusiasts,

I dropped my Note 3 two days ago, with a case obviously. There are no damages, but I'm just afraid the impact will cause the hardware parts to go loose, like you know I'm afraid the parts on the mainboard/motherboard of the phone will go loose. Can you guys tell me whether it will go loose because I'm really worried about my phone.

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hey Fellow Enthusiasts,

I dropped my Note 3 two days ago, with a case obviously. There are no damages, but I'm just afraid the impact will cause the hardware parts to go loose, like you know I'm afraid the parts on the mainboard/motherboard of the phone will go loose. Can you guys tell me whether it will go loose because I'm really worried about my phone.

Dis you drop it from a height?
If not dont worry.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-9005

FedUpx2

Jul 29, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Dropped mine protected by a Spigen Slim Armor case about 3-4 feet to concrete. Not a sound and it bounced 4"......works as well as or better than new. There is zero visible damage.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

BunnyPig

Aug 24, 2013
Don't worry about the parts on the inside, unless something is not working you don't have to worry, pretty much everything is either solded or attached with screws. Takes a lot of force for something to actually go "loose" from the outside.

G

GuestK0079

Yes, the whole main board will come apart, be careful.

Sent from my N9005

Last edited:

B3311

Feb 16, 2011
Gelderd End, 1974
Stop being so paranoid - you dropped it and you seem to have had no ill effects.

Nostradamus isn't currently an xda member - I think he was banned for future trolling - so no-one here knows what is going to happen to your device in the future.

If it suddenly stops working in some way, you may have damaged it. Until then, stop worrying, use your phone and stop with the "will-it-won't-it" posts - they're pointless.