Belt Clip for MotoX

Search This thread

marvin02

Mar 29, 2010
Indiana
I prefer to carry my phone in a belt clip. The only one that I could find that I could stand for the MotoX was the one that comes with the Otterbox Defender case. To use the clip you have to use the case, which I really dislike (too bulky).

I was browsing in my local Office Depot and saw this belt clip. It is not designed for the MotoX obviously, but it is a very snug fit for the MotoX in the Snap Case (by InCase). It is an even tighter fit for the MotoX in the Reveal Case (by Griffin) and the clip presses on the phone buttons (power and volume).

I prefer the Reveal Case so I notched the belt clip to keep it from pressing the phone buttons and provide access to them.I put some heat on the clip and reduced the overall pressure on the phone.

The cut out is pretty rough, but I will clean it up now that I know it works.

I'm pretty happy with this set-up because I have a solid belt clip that works with my preferred case. YMMV :fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• BeltClip01.jpg
    BeltClip01.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 391
  • BeltClip02.jpg
    BeltClip02.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 352
  • BeltClip03.jpg
    BeltClip03.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 349
  • BeltClip05.jpg
    BeltClip05.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 354
  • BeltClip04.jpg
    BeltClip04.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: NWKENT and c19932

NWKENT

Dec 17, 2010
Tryon, North Carolina
I prefer to carry my phone in a belt clip. The only one that I could find that I could stand for the MotoX was the one that comes with the Otterbox Defender case. To use the clip you have to use the case, which I really dislike (too bulky).

I was browsing in my local Office Depot and saw this belt clip. It is not designed for the MotoX obviously, but it is a very snug fit for the MotoX in the Snap Case (by InCase). It is an even tighter fit for the MotoX in the Reveal Case (by Griffin) and the clip presses on the phone buttons (power and volume).

I prefer the Reveal Case so I notched the belt clip to keep it from pressing the phone buttons and provide access to them.I put some heat on the clip and reduced the overall pressure on the phone.

I'm pretty happy with this set-up because I have a solid belt clip that works with my preferred case. YMMV :fingers-crossed:

I adore this one, compact, durable, stands up in landscape or portrait mode, with rotating belt clip..I need no more than this >> http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=390692223991

BLACK HARD STAND CASE COVER+BELT CLIP HOLSTER FOR MOTOROLA MOTO X ACCESSORY

Sent from my 4.3_14.14.14
(Unlocked) XT1028 Moto G
http://waynekent.com/page6.html

marvin02

Mar 29, 2010
Indiana
Update: I've been using this belt clip for nearly two months now and it is still working great. I wear it doing yard work while listening to wired ear buds. It stays secure. My Moto has never come out of the clip accidentally.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.