[Q] In Need Of App Developer

Search This thread

reka91

May 16, 2014
[Q] Hi, I wanted to know if there is anyway to find app developers that can help me out with this idea I have? I already have an artist and working on putting everything in order but I don't know how to design it myself. If there is a way to do it myself that is super easy can you give me information. And a way to do my own animation which I'm also lacking in please help. If there is someone who wants to help their self please let me know! Thank you.

Frezi Evan

Mar 31, 2014
[Q] Hi, I wanted to know if there is anyway to find app developers that can help me out with this idea I have? I already have an artist and working on putting everything in order but I don't know how to design it myself. If there is a way to do it myself that is super easy can you give me information. And a way to do my own animation which I'm also lacking in please help. If there is someone who wants to help their self please let me know! Thank you.
You can share your thread here

http://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games

i hope you will found a good answer..

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
fastunlockandmore2.webs.com

Pm me and ignore the person above she will be kicked off Xda here shortly I can help you I develop apps

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: captemo

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Are you talking about me? I'm not a him I'm a her...

Dont sweat it. Nobody has a clue what Frezi is either. As clueless as he/she is, I doubt even they know. We might need to provide an irrelevant link to find out.

Another totally irrelavent comment......since you have laid the claim to be of the female persuasion. .....are you hot? Take your time
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
fastunlockandmore2.webs.com
Dont sweat it. Nobody has a clue what Frezi is either. As clueless as he/she is, I doubt even they know. We might need to provide an irrelevant link to find out.

Another totally irrelavent comment......since you have laid the claim to be of the female persuasion. .....are you hot? Take your time

I've emailed two monitors and have not received anything regarding he/she frezi hopefully soon it'll be takin care of

Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna

100% a man
That pic is not a human neither
1400676313890.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Free mobile app

trurl3

Apr 12, 2011
Warszawa
I don't like the person as much as the next guy but let's not be immature and make fun of the way someone looks guys come on

In fact we do not know how the person in mention looks... we discuss how this person behaves on forum... but you are right, it's enough of it.

starmaster10

Feb 7, 2012
Saskatoon
That might not be the member's real pic..but forsure i apologize for the posting i did and it will never happen again..sorry for doing that. :eek:

reka91

May 16, 2014

Thank you I won't.

Top Liked Posts