need help about dual recovery

Search This thread

gaboh24

Sep 17, 2012
Laguna
guys im using the ihackers pure stock rom minimal version rooted at superSU but the cant update the superSU keeps saying installation failed, so my only solution is to flash the supersu 1.86.zip thru recovery but i can't install the dual recovery..any solution for this? im installing the dual recovery here at my rooted 4.3 c6903 almost 10 times with no luck..

Just2Cause

Oct 27, 2013
Doha, Qatar
guys im using the ihackers pure stock rom minimal version rooted at superSU but the cant update the superSU keeps saying installation failed, so my only solution is to flash the supersu 1.86.zip thru recovery but i can't install the dual recovery..any solution for this? im installing the dual recovery here at my rooted 4.3 c6903 almost 10 times with no luck..

Do you have locked bootloader? If so, then you can't install recovery as you have partial root due to Sony's RIC in the kernel.

Regards,
~J2C

gaboh24

Sep 17, 2012
Laguna
Do you have locked bootloader? If so, then you can't install recovery as you have partial root due to Sony's RIC in the kernel.

Regards,
~J2C

yes i have LB dude, now i know and thanks dude! BTW im attempting to unlocked my bootloader now, how will i fix my x reality after i unlocked my bootloader?..

Last edited:

Just2Cause

Oct 27, 2013
Doha, Qatar
yes i have LB dude, now i know and thanks dude! BTW im attempting to unlocked my bootloader now, how will i fix my x reality after i unlocked my bootloader?..

You can't "Fix" X-reality, but you can backup TA partition before unlocking the bootloader and whenever you want X-reality you can restore TA partition and get your bootloader locked again.

Regards,
~J2C

gaboh24

Sep 17, 2012
Laguna
You can't "Fix" X-reality, but you can backup TA partition before unlocking the bootloader and whenever you want X-reality you can restore TA partition and get your bootloader locked again.

Regards,
~J2C

dude why my phone is like this im using ihackers pure stock rom minimal version and using ihackers kernel too so after restoring my TA the phone just vibrating and wont boot.

Just2Cause

Oct 27, 2013
Doha, Qatar
dude why my phone is like this im using ihackers pure stock rom minimal version and using ihackers kernel too so after restoring my TA the phone just vibrating and wont boot.

Because you should flash stock kernel before restoring ftf.

Try to flash stock kernel now, if it didnt work then flash whole ftf without excluding anything.

That happened to me, and that solved it.

Regards,
~J2C

gaboh24

Sep 17, 2012
Laguna
Because you should flash stock kernel before restoring ftf.

Try to flash stock kernel now, if it didnt work then flash whole ftf without excluding anything.

That happened to me, and that solved it.

Regards,
~J2C

thanks dude it works im in LB state now, last question.. why my "File System Version in Software Info is Global-HSPA_14.2.A.290?" i know it should look like this "Global-LTE_14.2.A.290?..why it is HSPA? is that normal?

Just2Cause

Oct 27, 2013
Doha, Qatar
thanks dude it works im in LB state now, last question.. why my "File System Version in Software Info is Global-HSPA_14.2.A.290?" i know it should look like this "Global-LTE_14.2.A.290?..why it is HSPA? is that normal?

I don't know? Maybe you flashed C6902 ftf? Or maybe you have C6902 and not C6903

I really don't know.

Regards,
~J2C