Bounty for UNLOCKING SPRINT MEGA L600

Search This thread

Dyablohell

Nov 29, 2013
Well i belive its time to put a bounty for Unlocking the Samsung Mega 6.3 L600 (sprint). I have 2 of this mobiles and i live in Spain, so for now the 2 mobiles are just pieces of plastic. I'll start the bounty with 20$ for who finds a metod to unlock the L600.

ashikrobi

Mar 14, 2014
Comilla
Guys i have deodexed my rom and removed bloatwares without effecting any functions. What i found is after i flashed the rom many hidden items are visible. Mobile data, wifi hotspot buttons are now visible to the notification panel. That's mean sprint hide them with some apps and configurations. Mobile data button working but wifi hotspot is not working. It shows wifi hotspot not supported.
If anyone can find a way to enable wifi hotspot please post the steps.
Thanks

Dyablohell

Nov 29, 2013
Guys i have deodexed my rom and removed bloatwares without effecting any functions. What i found is after i flashed the rom many hidden items are visible. Mobile data, wifi hotspot buttons are now visible to the notification panel. That's mean sprint hide them with some apps and configurations. Mobile data button working but wifi hotspot is not working. It shows wifi hotspot not supported.
If anyone can find a way to enable wifi hotspot please post the steps.
Thanks

Well i don't know what this have to do with unlocking the L600 or with the bounty...

Dyablohell

Nov 29, 2013
Well i belive its time to put a bounty for Unlocking the Samsung Mega 6.3 L600 (sprint). I have 2 of this mobiles and i live in Spain, so for now the 2 mobiles are just pieces of plastic. I'll start the bounty with 20$ for who finds a metod to unlock the L600.

I'm going to add 10 more, so 30$ from me. (i really want my mobiles unlocked) :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: proth3us

ecs87

Nov 17, 2012
I was ran out of another mega unlock thread just for helping (rude...) but I've been convinced to give it another shot. Is anyone with the Mega still on the MI6 (I think that's the build) firmware?

If you are (AND PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOURE ON MI6!!!!!) Then please PM me and I'll send you a script to run to pull the modem partition. This will be needed for users on builds where the modem has /nvm/num locked. After we have this, it should be nothing to unlock the device seeing as how the rest of the research is done.

Please no messages asking me for a "unlock file" or for a step by step guide. A) there is no unlock file, it's a series of methods that is used to access the "unlock file". Just giving out the unlock file is less than 10% of the actual unlock and is useless. B) I'll write a guide when it's fully finished.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm going to add 10 more, so 30$ from me. (i really want my mobiles unlocked) :laugh: