[Q] CM 10.1 for Note 2 international version

Search This thread

kokorolove

Feb 13, 2013
Yesterday I am trying to flash the CM 10.1 rom for my Note 2. Mine is an international version (GT-N7100). I follow all the steps and do exactly what i should do but it fail. Does any one know if CM 10.1 can be flashed into note 2?

Sorry for my bad english lol

T511

Account currently disabled
Mar 22, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
What kind of problem do you exactly have? After cm 10.1 install and reboot your system you get a flickering screen and then blank black screen?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Last edited:

T511

Mar 22, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Yes, thats the problem I get. I did full wipe also. So I am not sure what the problem is.

I also had the same problem. Flickering screen after clean cm 10.1 install. I was advised to wait to wait several minutes even if screen flickers. I installed cm 10.1 screen started flickering then gone black. I waited 3-4 minutes and then pressed power button to unlock screen... wualllla :))) cm10.1 setup screen. I set up cm 10.1 and it worked normally. Anyway when I restarted phone screen kept flickering again but booted faster. So as I understand I could use cm10.1 without boot animation.... but it loads and works . Anyway I dissappointed in cm10.1 because of this and returned to stock. Hope soon I will get answer why screen flickering aftet cm10.1 install ( looks like you do not have boot screen ... but it boots up ) . Hope soon will get fix.

kokorolove

Feb 13, 2013
I also had the same problem. Flickering screen after clean cm 10.1 install. I was advised to wait to wait several minutes even if screen flickers. I installed cm 10.1 screen started flickering then gone black. I waited 3-4 minutes and then pressed power button to unlock screen... wualllla :))) cm10.1 setup screen. I set up cm 10.1 and it worked normally. Anyway when I restarted phone screen kept flickering again but booted faster. So as I understand I could use cm10.1 without boot animation.... but it loads and works . Anyway I dissappointed in cm10.1 because of this and returned to stock. Hope soon I will get answer why screen flickering aftet cm10.1 install ( looks like you do not have boot screen ... but it boots up ) . Hope soon will get fix.

So maybe I should try one more time with that, I just flashed to MIUI rom but like kind of wired...I love the look of the cm

T511

Mar 22, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
CM 10.1

Will someone give any explanation to this situation? Why screen flickers and shakes after I install cm10.1 ?

Sebring5

Aug 23, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
Check "Force GPU Rendering" in developer options. If developer options doess not show in your system settings, tap "about phone" 7 times and developers options will appear.