can not upgrade to the new boot loader for 4.4?

Search This thread

fantasword

Jan 31, 2010
The Odin said tz.img nand write failure!

I still can use the n5110, but without the bootloader, can I use the new rom?

Dr Qurat

May 29, 2014
No. TZ stands for "Trust Zone". Explain to us the steps you took to flash. Also, which bootloader package are you trying to flash?

I am having the same problem. The steps are
1) I download everything from this page http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2759863
2) then I put my note on download mode.
3) In PDA or AP I put bootloader file
4) then I press start, re-partition disable, but I failed and cannot flash bootloader

I tried all Odin, 3.0.4, 3.0.7, 3.0.9 and all giving the same error. And when I try to flash UK kitkat stock firmware, it fails giving NAND start up and then fail, I tried several times but I don't know what to do. I am running civz 4.2.2 rom right now and I want to update to kitkat

BigBot96

Mar 17, 2012
Ooltewah
android.garrettek.com
Try this: As always, do at your own risk.

Download: n5110_xxdne1-firmware.tar.md5
Download: odin304.zip
Start ODIN as administrator (right click, Run As Administrator) *recommended
Reboot into download mode and plug in the note 8
Make sure Re-Partition is NOT CHECKED, select PDA and select the n5110_xxdne1-firmware.tar.md5
Press start and wait a few moments. It's pretty quick. Afterwards, your device will automatically reboot.

Reactions: msd24200

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try this: As always, do at your own risk.

Download: n5110_xxdne1-firmware.tar.md5
    Download: odin304.zip
    Start ODIN as administrator (right click, Run As Administrator) *recommended
    Reboot into download mode and plug in the note 8
    Make sure Re-Partition is NOT CHECKED, select PDA and select the n5110_xxdne1-firmware.tar.md5
    Press start and wait a few moments. It's pretty quick. Afterwards, your device will automatically reboot.