App review for App Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nidre

May 7, 2014
Istanbul
We have just released our first mobile game as an Indie Game Studio. And we really need some reviews and downloads. So we can exchange them here.

Send me an SS of your review and g+ and i will rate and do the same for you ;)

Here is our new mobile game Save The Comet! Tt might be worth to check out. It has unique game mechanic :)

Link : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MogaMecha.SaveTheComet1

torch2424

Jun 3, 2012
Last edited:

Nidre

May 7, 2014
Istanbul
+1 and gave your app a five star review (As Aaron Turner)!

I have two apps, and I'm hoping you can do both, if you want I'll review another app of yours

My Apps:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...24.featherfree
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...itorwidgetFree

Also, to anyone else who sees this, if you'd like to do a review for review dont be afraid to PM me, I check my XDA almost everyday, so I'd get back to you soon!

I can not open neither of the link you have provided?

dinesh2707

Apr 5, 2012
salem
We have just released our first mobile game as an Indie Game Studio. And we really need some reviews and downloads. So we can exchange them here.

Here is our new mobile game Save The Comet! Tt might be worth to check out. It has unique game mechanic :)

I have reviewed your game as dinesh prasanth krishnamoorthy. Please do the same for my app.

Both of my apps are innovative

1. Shake Controller - To Control your mobile settings through SHAKES! Link to Shake Controller

2. 360 Contacts Backup - Back up all your contacts and E-mail the backup to your desired E-Mail ID! Link to 360 Contacts Backup

Please review both of my apps. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Nidre

May 7, 2014
Istanbul

shajder

Mar 20, 2011
Hi, I just sent my review and g+ as Oskar Karas, please do the same for my app:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plavu.TeleRide

btw. very good rating, good job

cheers

GameSin

Jun 21, 2014
Hi, I downloaded, rated, and g1+ your game with the name Jose Mari, I hope you can do the same with my game :)
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameSin.ZombieAttack

WilmerStudios

May 19, 2014
London, ON
Super Wilmer

I'll check out and review all your games, you'll see my feedback under Jamie Merchant on your review area on google play.

Here is my title
We are a small two man indie team, and this isn't your regular platformer, we think we've built something really unique here.

Creator: Wilmer Studios
Description: Super Wilmer is Mario Bros meets Angry Birds with unique gameplay elements and smooth intuitive controls...classic platformer action with a twist! Help Wilmer the Raccoon jump, sling-shot arrows and collect treasures across three worlds and dozens of levels. With multiple weapons, enemies and a dynamic environment, grab as many coins as you can as you help Wilmer jump and run though 3 distinct worlds.

Download free on GooglePlay: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superwilmer

YouTube video: youtube.com/watch?v=aBdpaXMnCtk

Nidre

May 7, 2014
Istanbul
I'll check out and review all your games, you'll see my feedback under Jamie Merchant on your review area on google play.

Here is my title
We are a small two man indie team, and this isn't your regular platformer, we think we've built something really unique here.

Creator: Wilmer Studios
Description: Super Wilmer is Mario Bros meets Angry Birds with unique gameplay elements and smooth intuitive controls...classic platformer action with a twist! Help Wilmer the Raccoon jump, sling-shot arrows and collect treasures across three worlds and dozens of levels. With multiple weapons, enemies and a dynamic environment, grab as many coins as you can as you help Wilmer jump and run though 3 distinct worlds.

Download free on GooglePlay: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superwilmer

YouTube video: youtube.com/watch?v=aBdpaXMnCtk

Sorry for late answer. Just rates as Erdin Kaçan.

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.