best baseband ? share your opinions !!

Search This thread

aaki_rocker

Oct 9, 2011
Mumbai
which is the best baseband for thrill 4g with respect to battery life !!

i know answers would be different :p but i would still like to hear ya'll out ! :)

thanks...

xstokerx

Jan 26, 2012
winnipeg
Google Pixel 5
You know what I think the only thing that baseband effects is the reception and data I think all the gingerbread bbs are the same on battery I'm on v20c with rogers not ghost calls not missed messages and I think the rom and kernal have the most to do with battery life I'm on acidhasard kitchen rom and I can get close to 48 hours on a battery with texting and light internet use.

Reactions: aaki_rocker

AeRo0

Dec 19, 2007
You know what I think the only thing that baseband effects is the reception and data I think all the gingerbread bbs are the same on battery I'm on v20c with rogers not ghost calls not missed messages and I think the rom and kernal have the most to do with battery life I'm on acidhasard kitchen rom and I can get close to 48 hours on a battery with texting and light internet use.

Yea its true that bb only affects the reception but if your not getting good reception that means your phone is constantly searching for signal which translates to worse battery life. So I would advise you to check what frequency att is using in your area and use the bb that best works on that :)

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA

Reactions: aaki_rocker

xstokerx

Jan 26, 2012
winnipeg
Google Pixel 5
Yea its true that bb only affects the reception but if your not getting good reception that means your phone is constantly searching for signal which translates to worse battery life. So I would advise you to check what frequency att is using in your area and use the bb that best works on that :)

Ya I didn't think of it that way good point so the v20p or v20c for att cuz I think they use the same fequances
O I just noticed your in mumbai so you'll have to find out what frequency your carrir uses and find the kdz that matches that the closest

Last edited:

aaki_rocker

Oct 9, 2011
Mumbai
Ya I didn't think of it that way good point so the v20p or v20c for att cuz I think they use the same fequances
O I just noticed your in mumbai so you'll have to find out what frequency your carrir uses and find the kdz that matches that the closest

yeap !
the main reason i asked about the baseband is because i use an at&t unlocked thrill in mumbai (india) !

there is no network issue over here !
no ghost calls or messages !
even voicemail works superfine !

i flashed the v21d last night. the device has been on since past 15 hrs and i have lost only 40% with moderate usage !

what are your battery readings ?

thanks... :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.