PDACornerPro.V20 - RBSC/RBSN/NonRBSC/NonRBSN Pre-FINAL Build 20273 (08/08)

Search This thread

thvoss

Aug 6, 2007
3G dialer

Is there any chance for a 3G dialer for this ROM? Everything else is very fast and stable so far. Thanx for the hard work.

jasonchiu

Mar 16, 2007
London/Hong Kong
hey great rom!

which HTC Home and TouchFlo do you advice to use? I have been of the scene of rom flashing for a while so I dont know what the devleopment is right now.

Please could someone kindly link me to the best regarded HTC Home .cab and TouchFlo.

regards

rajanishr

Jul 6, 2007
Great ROM - Active Sync Issue

I installed this ROM last night, everything looks good. But could not get Active Sync working with Exchange Server ... any known issues?

onj

Nov 15, 2006
Chiba-ken
Shaps advance config

for some reason Shaps config tool doesn't work, it says : the file" advancedconfig cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. I f the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

I installed it through the cab file in the explorer and used the sdconfig...

I tried all of the versions of the shaps, even flashed it to a different rom and it worked, only the pdacornerpro.v3 it doesn't work.

Does anyone know of this?

Who-m3

Dec 21, 2006
Covington, GA
www.Virt-Host.Com
Installed and happy.. Only issue I've come across so far is the Keyboard maps as a Tytn II/Tilt kb instead of the Tytn.. Probably one of the cabs I installed from the UC options on the first page, but it's a bit annoying for me. I'm, of course, looking for a fix already, and trying to determine which of the many cabs I used, it was...

Otherwise, great rom.. Got HTC Home Customizer to add my custom city and change to F from C.. Good Times....

D

Deleted member 995043

Its all okay and all but when i push the button 'Y' on my keyboard it became 'z' n vice versa.can anybody explain why?

Who-m3

Dec 21, 2006
Covington, GA
www.Virt-Host.Com
What changes from v3 to v4? Just flashed v3 two days ago, my SDAutoRun didn't work for me, typos typos..who's got the typos...literally...he does... so I don't really wanna go back through the reflash if it's just something small. Course.. if it's something major with all sorts of bugs fixed..that's a different story..

Oye! Reminds me.. Bug located. When switching from UMTS/HSDPA to Edge, for some reason my device battery.dll stopped updating. A soft reset fixed, it was only off by 6%, but it stayed at 81% for like 8 hours. Had me a bit questionable.. Only things that happened that day, besides hitting the UMTS area, were 2 SMS out, 1 SMS in, 1 MMS in, and 2 calls. Device was unused otherwise. Granted, that's not enough to really drain the battery, and I thought "da.., what great battery life now", but the SR told me everything... Probably just a minor thing here or there, hard to reproduce, etc..but ya know.. thought I'd mention it to see if i was known already.

abusalza

Jun 5, 2007
Samarinda
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
What changes from v3 to v4? Just flashed v3 two days ago, my SDAutoRun didn't work for me, typos typos..who's got the typos...literally...he does... so I don't really wanna go back through the reflash if it's just something small. Course.. if it's something major with all sorts of bugs fixed..that's a different story..

Oye! Reminds me.. Bug located. When switching from UMTS/HSDPA to Edge, for some reason my device battery.dll stopped updating. A soft reset fixed, it was only off by 6%, but it stayed at 81% for like 8 hours. Had me a bit questionable.. Only things that happened that day, besides hitting the UMTS area, were 2 SMS out, 1 SMS in, 1 MMS in, and 2 calls. Device was unused otherwise. Granted, that's not enough to really drain the battery, and I thought "da.., what great battery life now", but the SR told me everything... Probably just a minor thing here or there, hard to reproduce, etc..but ya know.. thought I'd mention it to see if i was known already.

v4=fixed voice calling issues on v3. about battery i'll check later. it just beta tested came from crcinau. thanks for report