[Q] Brick or what?

Search This thread

stDEEm

May 13, 2012
Zaporozhye
I flashed my phone to the German ICS. Then I decided to wipe all my data. It was my fault :(

I made a backup and wiped my phone. After that I get a bootloop. I tryed to restore phone, but it gave me nothing. It stucked on samsung galaxy note gt n 7000 screen. After that I got in recovery mode problems with mounting / cashe and /system

So, I flashed my phone using odin to ICS one more time. And I got bootloop in samsung screen with flashing lights. Cashe and data wiping didn't work.

I flashed to 2.3.6. and in recovery mode phone showed me that he had got a problem with mounting /data. I flashed one more time with using pit and this mistake disapeared. But now I'm still in screen samsung galaxy note gt n 7000.
Sometimes it tryes to reboot. But I still there in the same possition. Anyway wiping makes nothing.

I tryed to find information about cases like my one, but I couldn't do this. So I'm really sorry if it's already been. And I sorry about my English.

Please, help me! I don't want to loose my friend :)

What I supposed to do now?

stDEEm

May 13, 2012
Zaporozhye
I tryed this one exept 4th:

Here is how to solve.
1.flash stck GB rom
2.wipe data/cache from stock recovery.
3.now flash stock ics.
4.then flash another rom/ root kernel

still the same...

where I can find new kernel? And how to downoload it to Note?

Last edited:

stDEEm

May 13, 2012
Zaporozhye
after few hours of thinking and chating with members of 4pda.ru it looks like the problem begins after getting root access if you use touch recower. There is more than 5 members with the same problem. Beware about using that!

And my question is: how to get stock CWM?

stDEEm

May 13, 2012
Zaporozhye
So, guys, after uncoutable times of flashing I found that I can't download to the phone datafs . Is there any ways to solve this problem?