Xperia Z1
Xperia Z Ultra
LG G2
Note 10.1 2014
LG G Flex

Last edited:
G

GuestK0079

You should buy : Note 3 Snapdragon, Nexus 5, HTC one, HTC one Max, HTC Butterfly S, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, LG G2, Note 10.1 2014, LG G Flex and maybe an iPhone. :D

Sent from my SM-N9005

Last edited:

freshbooy

Dec 6, 2011
Tehran
I had HD2 . Too slow phone on android. I really like the design of nexus 5 and G2. But I love ZU large screen

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

freshbooy

Dec 6, 2011
Tehran
I just want to buy another good smartphone. Unfortunately I get tired of this phone. I just want CM :D or Vanilla android. Idk which of these to buy!

jetbruceli

May 8, 2011
Bamberg, Germany
My next device will be a sony. They are so good with development on Android. I would get a nexus after my note but going down in screen size isn't gonna happen.
I should have gotten that ultra haha. I don't use my camera for flash anyways

dont forget the thanks button if I helped out!!

Reactions: freshbooy

freshbooy

Dec 6, 2011
Tehran
But I worked with G2 , such a comfortable phone. Nexus camera is poor! But the design is perfect. Z Ultra is the biggest and lovely. But I have xperia sola and t and SP , they have poor quality on screen and camera. I really dont know :(
Btw the cm is for all phones right now exept my f**cking Note 3 exynos :(

Rixsta

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2010
Nottingham
Thread Closed.

This has nothing to do with this forum at all, this forum is here to ask questions and get help with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Asking what you would buy instead of the Note 3 Exynos doesn't excuse the thread.

Thank you.

Reactions: freshbooy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should get the HTC HD2
    I had HD2 . Too slow phone on android. I really like the design of nexus 5 and G2. But I love ZU large screen

If Knox is whats wrong with the Note 3 then unfortunately you will need to dump anything Samsung....
    I just want to buy another good smartphone. Unfortunately I get tired of this phone. I just want CM :D or Vanilla android. Idk which of these to buy!

You've pretty much just answered your own question. If you want Vanilla Android get a Nexus.
    You've pretty much just answered your own question. If you want Vanilla Android get a Nexus.

+1 Grab the Nexus 5. I myself prefer that AOSP look over anything else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337m using xda app-developers app
    My next device will be a sony. They are so good with development on Android. I would get a nexus after my note but going down in screen size isn't gonna happen.
    I should have gotten that ultra haha. I don't use my camera for flash anyways

dont forget the thanks button if I helped out!!