Top root apps for S4??

Search This thread

pguillory

Jul 3, 2012
Been a while since I've gotten into the root game. I'm back into an S4! So what do you guys think are the best apps I should download?? And what do they do?

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
Each app is different as are people's tastes in apps. You will have to decide what you need/want. Best app/ROM threads are not really allowed on XDA. You are required to research and find what you should use.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TikiThePug

Feb 10, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Been a while since I've gotten into the root game. I'm back into an S4! So what do you guys think are the best apps I should download?? And what do they do?

Thanks in advance!!

Like what was mentioned, be careful not to ask questions with "best mods/tools/apps/elephants/bananas for the <insert phone model here>". Mods won't like it.

However, these two forums should be able to help you:
1. General
2. App Dev

... and Google of course. Good luck.

pguillory

Jul 3, 2012
Oh okay. Thanks alot guys for the positive feedback. I'll take a look.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
If you have to ask this question why did you root in the first place? I ask that in all seriousness. You're risking bricking your device by rooting if you mess something up, why would you take that risk if you're not sure what root does.

nunjabusiness

Jan 20, 2011
pguillory -

The question you should ask is "Do I need root and what would I use it for?"

My easy first answer:

Titanium Backup.
ES File Explorer

(BTW, there really is very little risk bricking it if you use the easy method. Search forum for the thread.)