[Q] Power History graph WIFI bar

Search This thread

tanmayrocks

Mar 22, 2009
Hi, my t-mobile M8 has some weird issue. I never use the wifi and it is always off, but it shows in the history option under power menu that the wifi is constantly on.
I have also tried turning wifi on, using it sometime, turning it off again, completely disabling the location services, closing all the apps that may use wifi. No change in the line.
Is it some defect with my device? Or is it the same for everyone else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-27-15-27-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-27-15-27-13.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

VolcanicSkunk

Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Hi, my t-mobile M8 has some weird issue. I never use the wifi and it is always off, but it shows in the history option under power menu that the wifi is constantly on.
I have also tried turning wifi on, using it sometime, turning it off again, completely disabling the location services, closing all the apps that may use wifi. No change in the line.

This is a "feature." It allows the device to more precisely find your location by polling nearby wi-fi networks. I think you can disable this in the advanced wi-fi settings.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Reactions: pcriz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mines the same. I think its a bug in the graph.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is a "feature." It allows the device to more precisely find your location by polling nearby wi-fi networks. I think you can disable this in the advanced wi-fi settings.

Sent from my HTC One M8