• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bytethegroove

Dec 23, 2008
Berwyn, IL
yea click on a conact you wish to edit, once you click on the contact on the bottom right there is a icon (looks like a piece of paper and pencil) click that to edit the contact...

is this what you are asking?
peace
byte

Reactions: Lancerz

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Plan to add extended battery framework option this week. That way if you use big battery, your phone will show proper charge :)

Also, miui.us has preliminary change log for 2.4.27. Mostly bug fixes :)

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Reactions: Lancerz

Lancerz

Dec 22, 2008
Riverdale, Ga
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm really liking MIUI now. I found out that the stock theme has 2 lock screen options and the 2nd one doesn't have the Chinese text which is cool. Now that I figured out how to edit the contacts I'll be using this for a while. Great job on this rom guys!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: spleef

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
I'm really liking MIUI now. I found out that the stock theme has 2 lock screen options and the 2nd one doesn't have the Chinese text which is cool. Now that I figured out how to edit the contacts I'll be using this for a while. Great job on this rom guys!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

very glad your enjoying it tomorrows release will be = to or greater so stay tuned

project kitchen sink
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1603595
MIUI/ICS for the Photon
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1536161
CNA for the Photon
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1607279
AOKP for the Photon
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25230524
CM9
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1567880
Blur
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1506250

harismahesh

Sep 11, 2007
I am planning to install :

MIUI.us_sunfire_v4_2.4.20_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signed_Spleef_Th3Bill_buuf.zip

So do I need to install AROMA installer first. Can I get the link for that ?

What are the known issues for this version ?

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
I am planning to install :

MIUI.us_sunfire_v4_2.4.20_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signed_Spleef_Th3Bill_buuf.zip

So do I need to install AROMA installer first. Can I get the link for that ?

What are the known issues for this version ?

Aroma is the installer for this rom. It is built in. Only thing u need is compatible cwm like joker v3. Flash like normal zip :)

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Ok....I have 2.4.27 port completed....working on optimizing the add-ons It's got mostly the same options as 2.4.20, with a few extra options:

1) Battery selection-This should allow those of us using large, aftermarket batteries to have the battery icon properly relflect the correct charge.
2) Youtube
3) Voice Search
4) Bravia Engine

That's all I could really add in and still get it out today. I will have it upped tonight sometime around 9pm. I just can't get it to up from my work wifi.

dxl880517

Dec 3, 2011
Qinhuangdao
MIUI 2.4.27 Full Changelog

by
naerok

Full MIUI 2.4.27 Changelog

[System]
• Fix FC for* "Cartoon Wars"

[Phone]
• Optimized loading times throughout phone, text messaging and contact list.
• Optimized telecommunications number attribution list.

[Contact]
• Ability to choose on-line photo for contacts.

[SMS]
• New priority SMS receive settings (see the text message settings> SMS preferred).
• Optimized SMS time format.
• Repaired an issue which caused dial-up dialogue page to not display correctly.
• Fixed FC when selecting contact for new SMS.
• Repaired an invalid message being displayed within dial key interface.
• Repaired deleting MMS issue which lead to confusion within system.
• Repaired MMS sent dialogue.
• Fixed issue which resulted in drafts not being able to be deleted.
• Fixed an issue within advanced settings which resulted in application to FC.

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
• Repaired issues which lead to lock screen clock being slower than system clock.
• Repaired text preview which prevented messages from being displayed.
• Repaired vibrations issues with the volume keys not switching icon in status bar to display vibration mode when activated.

[Desktop]
• Optimized screen sliding gestures.

[Themes]
• Added better support for using older 2.3 themes within V4
• Repaired issues which lead to lock screen and desktop wallpaper not being updated.

[Camera]
• Repaired issue with panoramic photos not shown correct SD Card Capacity left.
• Repaired issues with volume adjust and shutter sound.

[Gallery]
• Optimized the photo details pages and photo editing* page styles.
• Optimized album name to sort according to the actual name, rather than the system path.
• Repaired gallery where opening an invalid URL caused FC
• Repaired issues with deleted data be regenerated.
• Remove face glow and face tan effects.

[Music]
• Add setting to switch songs only when screen is on.

[Backup]
• Repaired issues with ring-tones not being backed up and restored correctly.

[Settings]
• Optimized the two vibration switches.

[System]
• Repaired an issue which results in some carriers downloading update packages twice before being confirmed for install.

[File Manager]
• Repaired issues with resulted in SD Card being removed and reinserted resulted in FC's.

[Download Management]
• Repaired WLAN download issue, which resulted in update packages still being allowed to download whist on Mobile Data even though end user requested WLAN downloads only.

[Browser]
• Add a new reading mode.

[FM radio]
• Repaired minimum volume issues leading to mute.

[Notes]
• Repaired lock screen pop-up reminders leading to loud notification sound and screen rotation issues.

[Alarm clock]
• Repaired issue with camera button to turn alarm off resulted in FC.

Because of the many bug reports from last week, this weeks update is focused on stability and bugfixes. In addition, the following updates will be implemented.

1. New reading mode added to browser

2. Online gallery support for contact pictures - wider selection of contact pictures for v4

3. Continue optimized core performance (phone, sms, and contact list optimization and speedup)

So I see no one put up the changelog, and i'd do it.
Got excited for the new update.

Reactions: bytethegroove

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
DROP!

Added in this release:
1) Ability to choose between standard and extended battery
2) Youtube
3) Voice Search

Here you go! Build is officially up and running. For aroma version, use this link. For the non-aroma (standard) version, go

HERE and download it from MIUI.us.
Please note: It will require the flashing of Gapps that are located there as well.

Last edited:

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
DROP!

Added in this release:
2) Youtube
3) Voice Search

Here you go! Build is officially up and running. For aroma version, use this link. For the non-aroma (standard) version, go

Please note: It will require the flashing of Gapps that are located there as well.

OP UPDATED TO 2.4.27....ENJOY FOLKS...thanks!!

Reactions: bytethegroove

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
DROP!

Added in this release:
2) Youtube
3) Voice Search

Also, I optimized the default installation. No longer need to go through all the options screens when selecting Default :)

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
My goodness

Is this a feature now added to miui only, or is it an option available in the sink? The only reason I stopped using my extended battery is because of the improper reading of the battery display. You guys truly are miracle workers. Great work!

It is ONLY on MIUI for right now. I plan to roll it into the Sink for the next release :) I did this mod for the same reason...kinda tough to know if I can flash ONE MORE attempt at perfecting a rom if it's hanging at 1% for half the day....LOL

Joker's working on getting Cm9 0.5.2 perfected, then I will port and re-release 2.4.27, and then it will be folded into Kitchen Sink. For now, it's based off 0.5.1, and has been really nice and stable on my phone since this afternoon when I finished the build and began to work on the extra tweaks.

Right now, I'm bringing gifts to all the good little kiddies over on the Atrix who like MIUI with choices. Just about to upload this for their phone :)

Reactions: bennyreyes715
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is a port of several different compatible miui builds from the miui.us {thanks guys for everything}
    http://forums.miui.us/content.php
    used jokers cm9 as a base {and of course the MAN {joker} who without him none of this would be possible}
    found here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1413349
    making good use of the guides on the xda especially prox guide {thanks prox}
    found here:http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1499411
    Stevendeb25, Magiman7, Jokersax11, Th3Bill, Bytethegroove, and myself:

- { Team-Moto-Tegra } -

would like to present to you:

MIUI/ICS V4. for the Motorola Photon

Unlocked photons only!!!!!! Must be on 198_7 or 198_6 and have your bootloader unlocked thanks

Instructions:

* aroma installer process: { works for fresh install or updating } [ thanks th3bill for cranking it out for us ] {DO NOT WIPE BEFORE FLASHING}
    reboot to recovery, flash the aroma installer zip (its not named aroma installer), choose you options, follow the promts...... and thats all to it....... have fun

*romracer & joker recovery process:

* fresh install process:
    reboot to recovery use jokers recovery cwmv3
    use th3bill's wipe all zip ...... or
    format system, data, cache
    flash rom, flash rom a second time, flash photon gapps, flahs kernel provided in the op, fix permissions, and then reboot phone

* to flash over/update:
    use th3bill wipe cache zip ..... or
    wipe cache and dalvick cache
    flash rom, then flash rom a second time, flash photon gapps, flash kernel provided in op, fix permissions, and then reboot phone

* if you run into some fc's reboot into recovery wipe dalvick cache and fix permissions the reboot phone

*unless posted as not working you can assume it works until you test for yourself. if you find something unreported as not working please post so i can add it to the op and if you find a fix for it please do the same and i will include it to op and in builds as well as credit you for the find
    THANKS!

known issues:
    themes not 100%
    if choosing xperia launcher you need to choose another launcher to go with it.. it doesn't play nice being alone with miui home

MIUI DOWNLOAD LINK

* looking for people t o create a custom logo for our team please pm bil or myself with ideas or even submit your work.....thanks

*Please report any and everything and as always please make a backup before flashing

* also a big thanks to qbking77 for putting together review and how to videos for us his channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/qbking77/featured

how to video:
    http://youtu.be/JGYJJqNbz80

review video:
    http://youtu.be/dGr9bYUsa2E
    great news people just got off chat with some miui.us we are getting official support they are setting up a thread/ftp for sunfire on the device page... th3bill and myself will be the mods for it... going to be redirecting the downloads to them as per their request.... congrats. everyone we are officially supported!!!! op changes to be made will come soon after everything is up and running on miui.us
    GET READY TO BE HAPPY PEOPLE!!!

MMS FIX

FLASH THIS BABY AND ENJOY! NO MORE NEED FOR GOSMS!

BIG THANKS TO XCELLPHONESALESREP FOR THE INFO, AND THE MYSTERY DEV HE GOT IT FROM.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Thank you everyone! 300 Thanks :)

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

EVERYONE...PLEASE FIND A FEW POSTS BY MY BOY XCELLPHONESALESREP AND THANK HIM. HE'S THE ONE WHO GOT US THIS FIX. i JUST PUT IT TOGETHER :)
    WILL BE A PART OF EACH BUILD GOING FORWARD :)
    50k people thanks for being so supportive more great builds to come keep flashing we will keep building... Thanks everyone

MIUI/ICS for the Photon
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1536161
    GET READY TO BE HAPPY PEOPLE!!!

MMS FIX

FLASH THIS BABY AND ENJOY! NO MORE NEED FOR GOSMS!

BIG THANKS TO XCELLPHONESALESREP FOR THE INFO, AND THE MYSTERY DEV HE GOT IT FROM.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Thank you everyone! 300 Thanks :)

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

EVERYONE...PLEASE FIND A FEW POSTS BY MY BOY XCELLPHONESALESREP AND THANK HIM. HE'S THE ONE WHO GOT US THIS FIX. i JUST PUT IT TOGETHER :)
    WILL BE A PART OF EACH BUILD GOING FORWARD :)

Yeeeeeeeaaaa! and a big thanks to swiperrat (HTC Evo Miui Dev) for the assistance!!!

And a big thanks to Th3Bill for puttin it all together!