HELP ME

Search This thread

azherali1_

Sep 24, 2013
Hey guys ;)

i have xtouch x507s phone 4.1.2 jb. my problem is i want to make the status bar Transparent but i cant do it . i tried to flash a ROM with a Transparent status bar but there is no ROMs for my phone:( and then i tried with xposed installer but it does not work to:(

so can you help me guys?? i wish to find a ROM to my phone

backb0ne5p1d0r

Feb 8, 2013
Amman
It's really hard to find ROMs for Chinese phones
Have you rooted your phone before trying xposed?? What do you mean by "xposed installer doesn't work too '?? Does it give you an error or something?
Flash your phone back to the stock firmware, root it, then install xposed framework.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

azherali1_

Sep 24, 2013
It's really hard to find ROMs for Chinese phones
Have you rooted your phone before trying xposed?? What do you mean by "xposed installer doesn't work too '?? Does it give you an error or something?
Flash your phone back to the stock firmware, root it, then install xposed framework.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yeah i've rooted my phone before using xposed but when i use the tweak box and reboot my phone the status bar starts to shows strange marks and many other ugly things i think its because the xposed is not compatible with my phone :confused:

Feb 4, 2014
Brecon
I had a look through google for a rom for your device but I had no luck. Sorry about that. As already mentioned, it is quite hard to find a rom for a chinese phone/tablet. The more common brands like Samsung and HTC etc. have more support because more people have them. Nice spec on that btw. You could be the first to make a rom for that! :)

backb0ne5p1d0r

Feb 8, 2013
Amman
Hmm.. What Xposed module are you using??
Have you tried different modules?
If nothing on Xposed working then you have 3 choices
Get a new phone.
Or give up on Transparent status bar
Or just learn to mod your systemui apk to make the status bar transparent

Sent from my One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app