Please check which screen you have

Search This thread

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
If you can please post which screen you have. How to check.

Sharp 0x294000f
Acer 0x4940014
Sony 0x18103

If anyone cares, the Acer is the cool display and Sharp the warm one. No Sony displays have shown up on an international version.

Pretty much the same differences from when Acer and Sharp supplied panels for the Sensation. Acer's on the left.

larger.jpg

Reactions: DatDude123

j.aussie

Mar 13, 2011
I will try this later. I didnt realize there were different screens used... I have not noticed anything bad with mine yet.

E

E.Cadro

Same Here
assign initial setting for SONY_NT id 0x18103 Cut1, PANEL type = PANEL_ID_ELITE_SONY_NT

So it appears I have a sony which appears to be a warm screen from what I can tell.

jtwlbz

Apr 29, 2012
Earth
i haven't check the file. but according to the picture above mine must be a sony one. man sony sucks! all the time! :mad:

tehdef

Apr 30, 2012
ATX
I also have the Sony "ELITE" panel, and I have to say the coloring is spot on. Sorry to your Sharp and Acer folks. Looks like the XL didn't get the quad core or aluminum bezel, but it got the best display.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

i wish htc one x had a LG IPS pannel like iphone4.

Why? So it could be worse? The color reproductions on the S-LCD panel are better than the LG IPS panel.

raytraceme

Dec 23, 2011
New Hyde Park, NY
can u guys use the beam live wallpaper and tell me if you see color banding? For some reason I feel as if ICS was MADE for pentile screens like the g-nexus, note, and the s3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sharp 0x294000f
    Acer 0x4940014
    Sony 0x18103

Sharp 0x294000f
    Acer 0x4940014
    Sony 0x18103

If anyone cares, the Acer is the cool display and Sharp the warm one. No Sony displays have shown up on an international version.

Pretty much the same differences from when Acer and Sharp supplied panels for the Sensation. Acer's on the left.

larger.jpg
    Please show me, I have that app as well. lol

ES File Explorer
    settings>path settings> enable up to root
    then go to the explorer and page up as far as you can go, then look for a folder "proc" then scroll down until you see the file "last_kmsg" then open it as text and use the es note editor , then scroll down until you see the panel id

As you scroll through the file I think it is arranged by numbers mine was around 4.55****