anybody guess which freebies will not come in which countries?

Search This thread

avenging

Sep 28, 2013
IM in saudi and as im highly interested in this tablet I am hoping that they keep the marvel unlimited freebies here and not take it out :angel::angel:

domo325

Jun 3, 2011
I don't seem to have Paper Garden on my Titanium bronze 8.4 tab s. Preordered from Staples here in Canada. Any others with this problem with their Canadian tab s?

thefunkie1

Aug 18, 2010
Winnipeg
Yeah, I'm in Canada and don't seem to have Paper Garden either. Was hoping to take a look at it....oh well. I tried doing the Marvel Unlimited thing....doesn't seem to give me the 3 month trail. I did get the 50GB dropbox addition and Gravity movie in the play store.

Mr Dasher

Jan 10, 2011
Yeah, I'm in Canada and don't seem to have Paper Garden either. Was hoping to take a look at it....oh well. I tried doing the Marvel Unlimited thing....doesn't seem to give me the 3 month trail. I did get the 50GB dropbox addition and Gravity movie in the play store.

I am in Canada as well. I own a Note Pro and Tab S and for each device I have had to fish around for the freebies. For the life of me why can't Samsung simply list the perks that are available on their Canadian website?

Addition: Just noticed the free gift section in the Samsung app.

Last edited: