[Q] overclock kernel for rooted tab 3?

Search This thread

fabstar68

Aug 17, 2014
hi all, first let me apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, i did my best to search the forum but i'm not sure about the results, so allow me to post a specific question. i have a tab 3 8.0 t311 wifi+3g, rooted, and with phil touch 6.08.9 recovery mod..... now i just miss a kernel that allows overclocking beyond the stock 1500 mhz frequency, but i can't find it.... i'm talking kernel and not rom because i don't want to wipe out the tablet and make a factory reset, and i understand that flashing a kernel doesn't require to factory reset the tablet.... i just want to try some overclocking, that's all.... is there something that i can use ? thanks,

@SidDev

Aug 26, 2013
Kolkata
try this

hi all, first let me apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, i did my best to search the forum but i'm not sure about the results, so allow me to post a specific question. i have a tab 3 8.0 t311 wifi+3g, rooted, and with phil touch 6.08.9 recovery mod..... now i just miss a kernel that allows overclocking beyond the stock 1500 mhz frequency, but i can't find it.... i'm talking kernel and not rom because i don't want to wipe out the tablet and make a factory reset, and i understand that flashing a kernel doesn't require to factory reset the tablet.... i just want to try some overclocking, that's all.... is there something that i can use ? thanks,

try this kernel its awesome
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v..._T310_Stock_Rooted_KitKat_Kernel_v14.7.16.zip

press thanks buddy if it helped but it will surely

Reactions: fabstar68

fabstar68

Aug 17, 2014
first of all thanks for your reply, the file you linked has "t310" in the name, you sure it's ok for the t311 also ? do you know where i can find more info about it before installing ? what are the new cpu frequency limits of this kernel, if it has a dedicated app to manage the settings, etc. ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try this

try this kernel its awesome
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/v..._T310_Stock_Rooted_KitKat_Kernel_v14.7.16.zip

press thanks buddy if it helped but it will surely