CM7 Theme chooser - Cyanbread Fixed (Sorta)

Search This thread

rdejager

Mar 11, 2010
Well here is the Cyanbread theme from CM7 that some of you may like, but noticed that the Checkboxes and the Radiobuttons for MDPI are well a little not so nice looking, I found an APK wich had fixed checkboxes, but not yet the Radiobuttons, So I changed those and TBH they look nice. Its sharp and eye candy on the Hero now.

Just replace the old Cyanbread with this one and set the permissions correct.

Reboot choose and be happy.

Credits to Krizp0 for the checkboxes fix :D

Thanks to Elelinux for creating an update.zip format version of the theme/apk

Get it from here

Again thanks Eleinux!!

Attachments

• Cyanbread.apk
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,751
Last edited:

rdejager

Mar 11, 2010
Edited first post with a link to the Update.zip format Elelinux made of this theme. Just flash it and then select Cyanbread in the Themechooser and done :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well here is the Cyanbread theme from CM7 that some of you may like, but noticed that the Checkboxes and the Radiobuttons for MDPI are well a little not so nice looking, I found an APK wich had fixed checkboxes, but not yet the Radiobuttons, So I changed those and TBH they look nice. Its sharp and eye candy on the Hero now.

Just replace the old Cyanbread with this one and set the permissions correct.

Reboot choose and be happy.

Credits to Krizp0 for the checkboxes fix :D

Thanks to Elelinux for creating an update.zip format version of the theme/apk

Get it from here

Again thanks Eleinux!!
    Cyanbread can install into ele7.1 v2.1?

Yes, NP :D
    Maybe change your Cyanbread option in your topic with this one?? cuss of the little more fixed graphics

Of course, sorry I did not read on the thread until now, fix it tomorrow when I sobered up a bit, got some beer tonight:)