D803B20g upgrade

Search This thread

rodpgfx

Mar 31, 2012
Corner Brook
OnePlus 8
Guys I started a thread about this update and was moved to Q&A listing (sry for misplacement)

I have done the upgrade and I can confirm that the root method "iroot25" works with this upgrade, and that autorec recovery installer also works with this upgrade.

So now I have the latest from LG, meanwhile, still having root and custom recovery, just wanted to share.

Reactions: laleiz

The French Tickl3r

May 19, 2013
Montreal
Guys I started a thread about this update and was moved to Q&A listing (sry for misplacement)

I have done the upgrade and I can confirm that the root method "iroot25" works with this upgrade, and that autorec recovery installer also works with this upgrade.

So now I have the latest from LG, meanwhile, still having root and custom recovery, just wanted to share.

hi there,

I have the d803 running on the same sw version but when i tried the iroot25 method i almost brciked the **** out of it.

it started mounting dozens of partitions..

any clues?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.