Tizen SDK for Wearable with Gear S support

Search This thread

rudifus

Feb 8, 2009
Accessory 2.1.8.jar gives unmarshalling errors when sending msgs over BT. All guys found this just reverted back to older version 2.0.19. There it works well :)

Uniquebarbee

Oct 29, 2014
Reactions: ronaldheld

sbrownla

Jun 1, 2007
Northern Arizona
Updated Gear Emulator?

Anyone who has updated the Tizen for Wearbles SDK having trouble getting the updated emulator? I can't seem to add any different screen-size profile other than the one for the original Galaxy Gear.

Also, I'm on a Mac ...

Anyone who has updated the Tizen for Wearbles SDK having trouble getting the updated emulator? I can't seem to add any different screen-size profile other than the one for the original Galaxy Gear.

Also, I'm on a Mac ...

I gave up on the emulators with the gear 2. Nothing matched the actual device and getting it to debug was far to flaky. It's too easy to debug on the actual device.

sbrownla

Jun 1, 2007
Northern Arizona
I gave up on the emulators with the gear 2. Nothing matched the actual device and getting it to debug was far to flaky. It's too easy to debug on the actual device.

I got it to work by uninstalling the SDK (I had the Tizen general SDK on instead of just the Tizen Wearable SDK). Emulator is now working and has the Gear 2 and Gear S screen-size profles--on my MacBook.

Reactions: Uniquebarbee

Top Liked Posts