ricktat

Nov 14, 2011
Poll

MOM .. Dad.... Wife... Husband,.....Brother... Craigslist.... trashcan

craig@xatik

Mar 16, 2012
Twin Cities, MN
www.xatik.com
I'm keeping my old phone as a dev phone. I'm turning Android App Dev so I want something I can have at my computer testing a whole bunch of stuff without causing harm to my actual phone.

It (Being my Samsung Captivate) would also be a great wifi player if I just put the phone in Airplane mode.

bongd

Jun 20, 2010
My phones stay in mint condition and i either sell them for close to retail value or my wife gets it.

Best way to get the wifey approval is to give her my phone, which is usually one of the newest. Now I always have the newest phones without having to sell the idea or get my ass kicked lol

E

E.Cadro

Keeping mine as a back up wouldn't get enough for my little aria even though it's running cm9 which some older higher end phones don't have yet :D

Sent from wherever I am!

UMGixxer

Jun 30, 2008
Either gonna put it on Craigslist or just keep it around just in-case someone needs it

blairh

Apr 26, 2012
USA
If I decide to get the One X I will either sell my iPhone 4 on Craigslist or trade it in for credit at Amazon.

D

Deleted member 4599355

Ebay

Ebay is gonna get my old iPhone 4. Average sale of iPhone 4 is ~$275 and One X is $149 + $36 activation fee, so I end up making money on the device itself! (excluding the subsidized contract :/ )

Crizthakidd

Jul 28, 2010
Jersey
i sold my captivate a long time ago lol was using dads backup blackberry. so buying the phone is gonna hit my account 150 bucks hard

E

E.Cadro

I'm amazed at the number of people that are coming from iPhones to the hox makes me think it's really a kick ass phone because most of the people I know who have iPhones swear by them. Glad to see so many converting to the Droid side :D

Sent from wherever I am!

DumIam

Dec 5, 2010
Harrison, AR
My son is getting my trusty Inspire so I can hold on to his upgrade on my family plan.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

Top Liked Posts