[ROM][TW] SwampMonster V3.0 [MA7] It lives in the Swamp

Search This thread

jmzmanito

Dec 28, 2011
Itasca
Re: [ROM TW][TeamVenum] SwampMonster V1.0 Deodexed [LJC]

I've been happily waiting for this release. Can't wait to install. Screenies look awesome. Big thanks for getting this done!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

SALTY22

Jan 8, 2013

What about allshare does it work rom looks cool thou I am always down for themed roms

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Skunk Ape1

Nov 26, 2011
Killeen

So does flashing that file take me back to LJC firmware or just make this ROM work on Lk8?

I'm not entirely sure. I know that I did complete wipes more than a dozen times (testing and retesting) and only I had to flash it the first time. It has stuck through multiple wipes. Since it works through multiple wipes I am assuming you are back on ljc. Even more evidence telling me this, when I flashed JellyBomb, and came back to this I had to reflash the fix.

Skunk Ape1

Nov 26, 2011
Killeen

What about allshare does it work rom looks cool thou I am always down for themed roms

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

I removed much of that. I do have all the original Samsung apps in a single zip you can flash if you want them. I made the zip knowing someone would want them. What do you know it happened on the very first day. :D
I will add the zip to the op as soon as I get it uploaded.

rbtrucking

Dec 19, 2011
Stock so far... thinking about swapping it.though.

Thanks Im definitely flashing this. Not trying to tell you how to run your ROM or anything but if it was me I would keep it stock. AOSP has a lot of stuff i really dont care for like the way it doesnt send mms through wifi and I often have to update profile and prl after like 3 days just to keep regular sms working.

Reactions: dam90042

Skunk Ape1

Nov 26, 2011
Killeen
Thanks Im definitely flashing this. Not trying to tell you how to run your ROM or anything but if it was me I would keep it stock. AOSP has a lot of stuff i really dont care for like the way it doesnt send mms through wifi and I often have to update profile and prl after like 3 days just to keep regular sms working.

Most people who know me, know I'm not a fan of AOSP either. If I were to swap it it would be a themed stock one.

BTW... All removed apps zip has been added to the OP under the other downloads.

Last edited:

dam90042

Jun 21, 2007
Encino

+1 on that
I am enjoying being Skunked
If you haven't been Skunked yet what the f@#k are you suckers waiting for?? The S4????

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

rbtrucking

Dec 19, 2011
Just flashed it, and am loving it! Quick question though not that I plan to just for future reference how would I go about going back to an LK8 ROM? Just flash the ljc to lk8 all in one again?

jayton

Feb 4, 2009
Austin, TX

I was just in Austin last night. Watched the SuperBowl with family and friends. That's the reason for the 3:30 am release. LOL

I over did it....went to Cuatros on 24th st. Very Austin.....LOL....which is why I over did it!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SwampBanner.png

iVyx2we.png

Qir8X.jpg

Screenshot_2013-02-01-08-40-42.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-04-01-40-58.png
    Screenshot_2013-01-30-22-45-19.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-27-15-06-44.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-27-15-07-07.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-04-01-35-26.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-27-15-07-40.png

features.jpg

Code:
    - Disabled Roaming Notification - Thanks to digiblur for his tutorial. 
    - CRT Off Animation
    - Themed All Apps Multi-Window. Again I would like to thank dazednconfused for images for me to theme. 
    - Inverted Dropbox
    - A little bit of script magic
    - Inverted EsFile Explorer
    - Inverted Gmail
    - Inverted Email
    - Inverted Google Music player
    - Inverted YouTube
    - Wi-Fi Tethering in app drawer
    - Kuban Updater
    - 1% Battery Mod
    - 15 Toggle Mod
    - Expanded Reboot Menu
    - Perseus-alpha36.3 Kernel - [URL="https://github.com/AndreiLux/Perseus-S3"]Click Here to View Kernel Source[/URL] 
    - Themed Android 4.2 Keyboard
    - Themed Playstore
    - Themed Dialer
    - Themed Contacts
    - Themed SystemUI and Framework
    - Custom SwampMonster Pulldown
    - Enabled Camera in Call
    - Enabled Group Messaging
    - Enabled Scheduled SMS
    - Enabled save SMS to sdcard

VsNMX.jpg

Code:
    [B]November 24, 2013 Version 3.0[/B] 
    Added Aosp Lockscreen with weather [B]Thanks to Didact74 for the TUT[/B]
    Removed battery full notification [B]Thanks to Digiblur for the TUT[/B]
    Removed tint from status bar
    Added MY green Sammy Keyboard
    added some themeing fixes
    Updated themes to 3.0
    More to come and I may have forgot a few changes

[B]May 27, 2013 Version 2.2[/B]
    Updated Kernel to Perseus-alpha36.3
    More Themeing Tweaks to Framework-res, SystemUI and SecSettings.
    Added : 
    Themed All Apps Multi-Window
    CRT Off Animation
    Native WiFi Hotspot
    Updated Build prop 
    Call Recording Via In Call Recorder App

[B]March 24, 2013 Version 2.01[/B]
    Updated Kuban Updater to 2.01
    Re added themed Swype keyboard

[B]March 16, 2013 Version2.0[/B]
    Updated to L900VPAMA7 Base
    Removed: Themed Swype Keyboard. 
    Added: Stock Samsung Keyboard, Unthemed Swype and Themed Android 4.2 AOSP Keyboard
    Added: Themed WIFI Teather
    Inverted portions of stock email app
    Disabled auto slide show in stock mms app 
    enabled save sms to sdcard 
    enabled scheduled sms 
    enabled find my mobile 
    updated to Perseus-alpha33.4 
    fixed the lockscreen ripple effect
    fixed smart stay icon 

[B]February 11, 2013 Version1.01[/B] 
    Added:
    - Scripts 
    - Inverted Dropbox
    - Inverted EsFile Explorer
    - Inverted Gmail
    - Inverted Google Music player
    - Inverted YouTube
    - Wi-Fi Tethering in app drawer
    - Kuban Updater

[B]February 4, 2013 Original Release. [/B]

fkeB7.jpg

Code:
    [B]Wanum[/B] - For the 15 Toggle Mod
    [B]freeza[/B] - For the Enabled Group Messaging and Camera in Call
    [B]garwynn[/B] - For the L900ErrFixLJC.zip 
    [B]AndreiLux[/B] - For the Perseus Kernel
    [B]joshbeach[/B] - For the Stock base rom, a good framework to work with , the expanded reboot menu and for answering theming questions.
    [B]the1dynasty[/B] - For the cool banner.
    [B]sleshepic[/B] - For his sytemUI and his Script Magic. ;) I can't emphasize how helpful this guy was in fixing the toggles on MA7.
    [B]gyrene2083[/B] - Hey old man! You didn't think I would leave you out did you. Thanks for the toggle help. 
    [B]dazednconfused[/B] - Without his help this rom would never have come together. He allowed me to use his original AnaKonda Theme from the GS3 & GS3. He provided the sweet themed keyboard, themed playstore, themed dialer, themed contacts and all the color codes I needed to theme the Framework and SystemUI. Additionally when I had to start from scratch on the SytemUI, he made the xlm edits for me, saving me countless hours.
    [B]rujelus22[/B] - For the Kuban Updater and all of the inverted apps in v1.01
    [B]digiblur[/B] - For the Great tutorial on how to remove the Roaming Notification.
    [B]crawrj[/B] - For the Native Hotspot Tutorial.
    [B]-viperboy-[/B] - For the all apps mod tutorial.

- If I missed anyone or something, it is purely by mistake. Please let me know and I will add.

Donors.jpg

04CiviCon20s, billennium, MommieTy, bigbird2, Avatar, sgthwjack, 3.0VTEC23, dam90042, Gotojanoo, blacksmith_84

I5qMy.jpg

dam90042
    powerstroke
    Uncle Louie
    Tw1sted247

reviews.jpg

Review By zedomax

QYsKM.jpg

1. Make nandroid
    2. wipe cache, wipe dalvik, wipe data/factory reset and wipe or format system.
    3. flash SwampMonster
    5. Reboot

FEmmv.jpg

If you are running 2.3 you can dirty flash by wiping Dalvic cache and cache 3 times EACH "I like to do a CLEAN INSTALL".

SwampMonster V3.0 - =http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23212708291681264
    Version 3.0 Mirror

Restore Removed Apps Is now available in the General Section of the Kuban Updater.

KubanUpdater.jpg

This ROM features the Kuban Updater. To get all of the features of the Kuban Updater you must be using TWRP Recovery.

While you can use CWM you will lose the auto install feature of the Kuban Updater and will have to manually go into recovery and flash the mods, updates, fixes and kernels. Kuban Updater stores all files on phone storage/download/Kuban Updater folder.​

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][TW] SwampMonster V3.0 [MA7] It lives in the Swamp, a ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    Skunk Ape1, Chaz187

Version Information

Created 2013-11-21
    Last Updated 2013-11-24
    I had an opportunity to straight up trade my gn2 for a gs4. After much thought and consideration, I have decided to continue on with the device I cut my teeth on. To me it means I can continue working on the note2. To you this means you can count on my support for at least another 223 days.

Since I am going to be sticking with this phone for a while I will be spending the next two or three weeks getting the Kuban Updater and my computer reconfigured to make it easier for myself. I will try to keep it 100% functional during this period. My intent is to reorganize it and my desktop to make it easier to get a handle on my files.

A themed rom and and 4 separate themes has made my desktop a true mess. And if I'm going to continue, I need to really clean up and pickup some better house keeping practices.

Please bear with me while I go through this process but I have been cranking out theme after theme without a thought on how I was organizing things. Things have just got out of hand.

I will try and get a few items pushed out that I either wanted to fix or update. but don't expect too much. I do plan getting hangouts themed for all my themes and perhaps some of the theming bugs worked out.

Have a good weekend.

All of these themes have been Updated fully to work with SwampMonster 2.3

Wicked%20Banner.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-30-17-51-13.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-30-17-51-33.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-30-17-51-39.png

Narative.jpg

Wicked Sensations Theme - DOWNLOAD HERE

1.jpg

3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png

7.jpg

Twisted Pink For SwampMonster 2.1 -DOWNLOADS ARE HERE

1.jpg

2.png
    3.png

4.png
    5.png

6.jpg

BloodyWaters - DOWNLOADS ARE HERE

1.jpg

2.png
    3.png

4.png

6.jpg

Midnight Feast - DOWNLOADS ARE HERE

Skunk, you have gotten some of my favorite users from the sgs3 section making the move to the note 2 and running your Swampmonster rom. Thanks for keeping them happy with their transition to a new device and an awesome rom. Nice job sir.