Need help choosing nfc wireless charging receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jdjawad

Jul 27, 2013
So I have the note 3 lte and I was thinking about getting wireless charging. I am thinking about getting the TYLT VU charger but I can't find a good receiver. By the way, if you know a better charger please tell me.
If there is something that works with the zerolemon 10000mah battery it would be better but if there isnt I would just use my regular battery
(Sorry if my English is bad, English isnt my language)

Last edited:

xdm9mm

Dec 11, 2013
So I have the note 3 lte and I was thinking about getting wireless charging. I am thinking about getting the TYLT VU charger but I can't find a good receiver. By the way, if you know a better charger please tell me.
If there is something that works with the zerolemon 10000mah battery it would be better but if there isnt I would just use my regular battery
(Sorry if my English is bad, English isnt my language)

There are lots of Qi chargers, and I am currently using a Nokia DT900 with a powerbot receiver which work great together. The receiver works great, it has NFC too which works flawlessly. Only caveat is it creates a little bulge specially below the camera.

Last edited:

jdjawad

Jul 27, 2013
It looks good but can you put a case with it. Most receivers make the phone thicker so you can't put a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.