Samsung Galaxy Note Otterbox cases are out

Search This thread

minutia

Mar 28, 2012
sweet... I may have to sidegrade from the Seidio Active Combo in a few months

EDIT: oops, it says: " Inner polycarbonate layer includes a built-in screen protector and inner foam liner "

Would this built-in screen protector affect functionality? Is it removable at all?

Last edited:

gabe_kamphuis

Nov 25, 2010
have now a capdase ,early phone is the dell streak and otterbox.... maybe next month order one. for the Note.!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

ishken

Jul 15, 2011
Was I the only one who read its availability as "This item is not currently available"? I think I'm going to go with Seidio.

Mdchilds

Jul 13, 2011
It shouldn't mess with sensitivity. I can't promise that since the case isn't out yet, but I've had otterboxes on every phone I've had and I always put a regular screen protector on underneath the otterbox anyway and I've never had a problem. I took the plastic off of one of my old otterboxes and laid it down on top of the screen of my Note and tried using the pen and it was super smooth just as if there were no screen protector on at all. I have a zagg shield on it now and I can barely use the pen for anything so I can't wait to get my otterbox.

kotaro_14

Jul 8, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Defender is not bad, but cost too much. My Reiko case is much better and cheaper.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Reactions: vitalij92

yeahmon

Oct 10, 2011
Sarasota, FL
I pre-ordered it from here. It was a good price, and says 4/20/12 on the release date, although it is now the 22nd and I have yet to receive any tracking information, and it still says pre-order. I smell fish.

sankeerths

Aug 18, 2010
Which one is better
Commuter case or Defender case
i used Commuter case for my Nokia n8 but wanna try defender case but i heard silicon layer gets expanded and attracts dust :( is it true?

krazman325

Dec 10, 2010
Just bought Otterbox Commuter IN STOCK on ebay for $29.99!

Sent from my Beautiful, White GT-N7000 using xda premium

chils41

Mar 12, 2009
I am using this one here

I never ever used any kind of Case or Holster before with any of my phones.
But Now i started using one and i love it.

check my thread.

thnx.

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
Which one is better
Commuter case or Defender case
i used Commuter case for my Nokia n8 but wanna try defender case but i heard silicon layer gets expanded and attracts dust :( is it true?

Yeah. It does. I had it for my iPhone, and it was very well protected. But boy, was the outer layer a dust magnet!

krazman325

Dec 10, 2010
Got my Otterbox Commuter today. I like it a lot, so far. Not as bulky as the Kraken appears to be. S-pen is easily accessible and uncovered. Flaps over headphone and usb ports have winged tabs that secure them under the polycarb outer case so they don't flap freely. Raised power and volume buttons are easily accessible, but require some pressure to activate. For me, this is good as I was always pocket increasing/decreasing the volume. I got it for $29.99 with free overnight shipping and the price went up $10 a few hours later. :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts