nokia lumia 710 and simple mobile.

Search This thread

antrax360

Jun 16, 2011
Whats up guys so i recently decided to buy this nokia 710. when i popped my sim in no way to get the internet working. Any suggestions!?

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
Whats up guys so i recently decided to buy this nokia 710. when i popped my sim in no way to get the internet working. Any suggestions!?

you need to run the connection setup wizard, or add the Nokia APN directly

not sure if the wizard is available to Nokia given its an HTC app but adding the APN is dead easy

what network you on?

Kaiser137

Apr 18, 2012
If you go to your marketplace and under nokia collections, there is a nokia app called Network Setup. Install that so everytime you put in asim, it'll automatically download the APN settings for your carrier.

antrax360

Jun 16, 2011
Have you contacted Simple Mobile?

yeah they couldnt help cuz windows devices are not supported by them. Funny thing i noticed even though i cant access the internet every now and then i would get emails or notifications from facebook or whatsapp. wifi off, also the 4g icon is always there.

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
That's odd, those settings are from their own website for proper WP device, the HD7, sounds like something else is wrong here, consider changing radio rom or reflashing

Sent from my HD2 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App