[MOD][DX2MOD][Xperia Play]DX2MOD AROMA COLLECTIONS - SIMPLIFY UPDATE(30/09/12)

Search This thread

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where
SIMPLIFY UPDATE!!!(30/09/12) CHECK POST 2 FOR CHANGELOG

PROJECT 100% COMPLETE - NO MORE OFFICIAL UPDATE:D (NEEDS MORE REVIEW)

DISCLAIMER

NOTE: I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF THIS MESSES YOUR PHONE. THIS MOD WERE MEANT FOR DIXPERIA 2. IT MAY/MAY NOT HARM YOUR PHONE. BE SURE TO HAV A BACKUP BEFORE U FLASH THIS.:good:

UPDATE(03/09/12)!!!! INTRODUCE THE 1ST XPERIA NXT LOCKSCREEN WITH MUSIC TOGGLES FOR X-PLAY.:D (NEEDS MORE REVIEW)[/SIZE]

PLEASE POST UR SCREENSHOT AND SPECIFY UR ROM IF IT WORKED OUT WELL FOR U:laugh:

TESTER REVIEW

-CLAIMS TO HAV WORK ON NXT ROM
-CLAIMS TO HAV WORK ON TA ROM(but messes out other thing on the Rom, so...up to u| not recommended)
-PROBABLY WILL WORK ON STOCK TOO:D

I think this is as good as it gets. Hope everyone will appreciate my work as its a tribute to Dikej hardwork. U sir, will surely be miss.

Here's a mod i put up together to giv a perfection to this ROM looks.

DX2MOD CENTERED CLOCK + BLUE CIRCLE BATT MOD(WITH WORKING CHARGING ANIMATION):good:AND NOW WITH XPERIA NXT LOCKSCREEN WITH MUSIC TOGGLES:highfive:

THANKS TO DIKEJ & ATTACK FOR HELPING ME FINISH THIS MOD/PORT

MORE SCREENSHOTS HERE!!!!

DESCRIPTION

INTRODUCING THE NEW DX2MOD AROMA COLLECTIONS.

FEATURE
- ICS STYLE MENU
- 6 DIFF PACKAGE WITH 3 BATTMOD OF CHOICE
- NOW WITH ALL WORKING LOCKSCREEN SETTINGS(THANKS TO KRISDEE)
- OPTIONS TO CHANGE CLOCK POSITIONS
- WALKMAN UI NXTLOCKSCREEN

TIP/SUGGESTION

If u hav any installations problems please Re-Do them & Sav the installations log at the end of installations. Post the log here so we'll know what the problem might be.:victory:

NXTLockscreen Control
In lockscreen swipe Clock left or right to initiate music toggles.

So, take ur pick.:D Aside note, i'm honestly not sure what i add in them package. So if there's a misplace feature that u didn't want then just restore ur backup n report here. I'll try updating the pakage.:good:

BUGS
NONE SO FAR. Report here pls...

PLEASE TEST OUT UR PHONE USING THE NEW TEST PACKAGE TO SEE IF IT WOULD WORK OR NOT

INSTRUCTION

1.Make a backup
2.Flash New test package(UPDATED) through recovery
3.Reboot
4.If the NxtLockscreen appear, then reboot again to recovery & wipe cache/dalvik cache
5.Flash DX2MOD Aroma Collections & follow through the menu for choice of mod & installations
6.Reboot & finally Enjoy

New test package - Download here(UPDATED) - MIRROR
1st boot may take a while so be patient n wait till it boots. After boot if the lockscreen appears to fix the slider misplace flash my DX2MOD Aroma Collections.
Hope this settles it.:p

DOWNLOAD

TO THOSE WHO WISHES TO USE THIS MOD ON THEIR WORK DON'T FORGET TO GIV PROPER CREDIT AND THANKS AND LINK IT HERE:highfive:

Credits & Thanks
DiKeJ - for his Rom
Aeonworld - for his tutorial
Erhany - also for his tutorial
zanakorus33 - for the Walkman nusic toggles
Krisdee - for letting me port his Settings

IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON LIKE U HIT THE DOWNLOAD LINK. COME ON, HIT THE THANKS BUTTON:D

Last edited:

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where
(30/09/12)

Reserved. Just coz. Lol.:p

Changelog;
(31/8/12)
-Added another clock to fix crashes.
-Added quick panel setting.
-What more?? Suggest some.:p
(03/09/12)
-Introduce NxtLockScreen with music toggles
-Added 8 pakage
-Added test pakage
-More???
(04/09/12)
-Fixed/update test package(thanks to cippi21)
-Add new instruction on the OP(people don't read much these days)
(05/09/12)
-Completed the project as IS(as i don't sriously know how it could be better than this.:p)

(30/09/12)
- SIMPLIFY UPDATE!!!
- Simplify the package(still requires New Test Package to install & don't if u already tested;) )
- Restore default slider due to low graphic issues(sory, no more cam shortcut)
- Added Walkman UI lockscreen as default lockscreen.
- Added usb mtp fixes in them package
- Fixed notification & Date from covering the center clock
- Added HoneyCombBattMod
- Introducing DX2MOd Aroma Collections
- Ics style menu
- 6 diff package with 3 BattMod of choice including Stock Batt
- Now with all working Lockscreen Settings(Thanks to Krissdee)
- Options to change Clock positions
(I think this'll suits whatever your needs might be;) )

Last edited:

cyraxx84

Jul 5, 2012
Think i found a bug cause after flashing this the semc clock force closes and i can't use the alarm, has anyone the same problem?
If yes plz fix because i really like this mod.

Reactions: sdojoin

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where
Known. Still can't figure out why. Mybe coz that clock was from a 2.3.7 Xperia S n it conflicted somehow. Mybe u can try re-install the clock or other clock. Sorry if i trouble u somehow. Will update the op. Thanks for clarifiying.:good:

Reactions: wheels83

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
Pfeh... and there goes my whole statusbar on stock 2.3.4.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that... I got this mod to work on stock! Just had to fight it a bit.

No level of permissions changing would allow my built-in SystemUI.apk to be successfully overwritten by this... so I got pissed off and wiped the SystemUI from the system/app folder completely. Retrospectively thinking, there was probably a less rash way of handling that, but after it sent me into an instant FC loop, I was able to power down, go into CWM and flash the zip... and boom! Working new SystemUI.apk! The toggles look/function swell and the battery indicator is slick... gonna go brag now about how I got one of ICS's biggest features without the added on memory drain and busted Gameloft games that come with ICS :D

screenshot_2012-08-30_1258_2.jpg

screenshot_2012-08-30_1257.png

The new fonts caught me off guard, but they're growing on me (especially on the dock clock).

Last edited:

sheraro

Jan 15, 2012
Casablanca
@sdojoin the improvement of swiping process doesn't work , it's like the old swipe-to-remove notification : if you move out of a notification while holding it with your finger, the notification come back to it's position.
you did replace smalis in your systemUI but the variables into those smalis seems incorrect, I tried many times to find the correct values of these references but with no luck
hope you find out a solution !

EDIT : the method "makeNotificationView()" is also missing from StatusBarView.smali !!
aaaaand this line : "iput-object v6, v2, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/ExpandedView;->mTouchDispatcher:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/ItemTouchDispatcher;" !!

Last edited:

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where
I don't think it can do more than that if u didn't add any extra command on the .xml. Mybe u could try doing it urself n see how it goes. Imma hav a look at it again but i'm pretty sure its all in there. Erm.. Weird..:eek:

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where

EDIT: Actually, scratch that... I got this mod to work on stock! Just had to fight it a bit.

No level of permissions changing would allow my built-in SystemUI.apk to be successfully overwritten by this... so I got pissed off and wiped the SystemUI from the system/app folder completely. Retrospectively thinking, there was probably a less rash way of handling that, but after it sent me into an instant FC loop, I was able to power down, go into CWM and flash the zip... and boom! Working new SystemUI.apk! The toggles look/function swell and the battery indicator is slick... gonna go brag now about how I got one of ICS's biggest features without the added on memory drain and busted Gameloft games that come with ICS :D

The new fonts caught me off guard, but they're growing on me (especially on the dock clock).

So u're running the full mod on stock 2.3.4 with no problem?? Did everything work?? Including the swipe, tho it still need some work but can u swipe ur notification??:)

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
So u're running the full mod on stock 2.3.4 with no problem?? Did everything work?? Including the swipe, tho it still need some work but can u swipe ur notification??:)
As far as I know, yes.

Toggles are working, all indicators, fonts and such are working, the backgrounds' all beautiful and transparent... and notification swiping definitely works. All on the stock 2.3.4 rom.

Reactions: sdojoin

sheraro

Jan 15, 2012
Casablanca
Trust me i've already add those line in the smali's n tested it but still can't find any difference. Could u ask the guide op what it actually does so we'll know what to expect as an improvement?? Can u do that??

OLD swipe-to-remove notification : if you move out of a notification while holding it with your finger, the notification come back to it's position :
nGJMC.png

NEW swipe-to-remove notification improvement : even if you move your finger out of the notification , it'll be kept :
nQdJN.png

this was taken from this Galaxy Y GT-S5360 thread

now I decompiled your systemUI and compared smali\com\android\systemui\statusbar\StatusBarView.smali to this tutorial : and makeNotificationView method was missing also the line that I pointed earlier

EDIT : found another thing :
for /smali/com/android/systemui/statusbar/ExpandedView.smali , in the tutorial it says : add this method to the end , but you replaced everything that was on it

Last edited:

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where
OLD swipe-to-remove notification : if you move out of a notification while holding it with your finger, the notification come back to it's position :
nGJMC.png

NEW swipe-to-remove notification improvement : even if you move your finger out of the notification , it'll be kept :
nQdJN.png

this was taken from this Galaxy Y GT-S5360 thread

now I decompiled your systemUI and compared smali\com\android\systemui\statusbar\StatusBarView.smali to this tutorial : and makeNotificationView method was missing also the line that I pointed earlier

EDIT : found another thing :
for /smali/com/android/systemui/statusbar/ExpandedView.smali , in the tutorial it says : add this method to the end , but you replaced everything that was on it

Ooo.. So thats whats mising. U think u can modify n test it for me. U seem to know what u're doing.:p But still to me, it don't matter much as long as the notification Can be Swipe Away.

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where
As far as I know, yes.

Toggles are working, all indicators, fonts and such are working, the backgrounds' all beautiful and transparent... and notification swiping definitely works. All on the stock 2.3.4 rom.

Thanks.:) I think i need to add quickpanelsetting.apk just so u'll hav the full experience.:p This is for DiXperia2, so i'll add it later on.:good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SIMPLIFY UPDATE!!!(30/09/12) CHECK POST 2 FOR CHANGELOG

PROJECT 100% COMPLETE - NO MORE OFFICIAL UPDATE:D (NEEDS MORE REVIEW)

DISCLAIMER

NOTE: I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF THIS MESSES YOUR PHONE. THIS MOD WERE MEANT FOR DIXPERIA 2. IT MAY/MAY NOT HARM YOUR PHONE. BE SURE TO HAV A BACKUP BEFORE U FLASH THIS.:good:

UPDATE(03/09/12)!!!! INTRODUCE THE 1ST XPERIA NXT LOCKSCREEN WITH MUSIC TOGGLES FOR X-PLAY.:D (NEEDS MORE REVIEW)[/SIZE]

TESTER REVIEW

-CLAIMS TO HAV WORK ON NXT ROM
    -CLAIMS TO HAV WORK ON TA ROM(but messes out other thing on the Rom, so...up to u| not recommended)
    -PROBABLY WILL WORK ON STOCK TOO:D

I think this is as good as it gets. Hope everyone will appreciate my work as its a tribute to Dikej hardwork. U sir, will surely be miss.

Here's a mod i put up together to giv a perfection to this ROM looks.

DX2MOD CENTERED CLOCK + BLUE CIRCLE BATT MOD(WITH WORKING CHARGING ANIMATION):good:AND NOW WITH XPERIA NXT LOCKSCREEN WITH MUSIC TOGGLES:highfive:

THANKS TO DIKEJ & ATTACK FOR HELPING ME FINISH THIS MOD/PORT

MORE SCREENSHOTS HERE!!!!

DESCRIPTION

INTRODUCING THE NEW DX2MOD AROMA COLLECTIONS.

FEATURE
    - ICS STYLE MENU
    - 6 DIFF PACKAGE WITH 3 BATTMOD OF CHOICE
    - NOW WITH ALL WORKING LOCKSCREEN SETTINGS(THANKS TO KRISDEE)
    - OPTIONS TO CHANGE CLOCK POSITIONS
    - WALKMAN UI NXTLOCKSCREEN

TIP/SUGGESTION

If u hav any installations problems please Re-Do them & Sav the installations log at the end of installations. Post the log here so we'll know what the problem might be.:victory:

NXTLockscreen Control
    In lockscreen swipe Clock left or right to initiate music toggles.

So, take ur pick.:D Aside note, i'm honestly not sure what i add in them package. So if there's a misplace feature that u didn't want then just restore ur backup n report here. I'll try updating the pakage.:good:

BUGS
    NONE SO FAR. Report here pls...

PLEASE TEST OUT UR PHONE USING THE NEW TEST PACKAGE TO SEE IF IT WOULD WORK OR NOT

INSTRUCTION

1.Make a backup
    2.Flash New test package(UPDATED) through recovery
    3.Reboot
    4.If the NxtLockscreen appear, then reboot again to recovery & wipe cache/dalvik cache
    5.Flash DX2MOD Aroma Collections & follow through the menu for choice of mod & installations
    6.Reboot & finally Enjoy

New test package - Download here(UPDATED) - MIRROR
    1st boot may take a while so be patient n wait till it boots. After boot if the lockscreen appears to fix the slider misplace flash my DX2MOD Aroma Collections.
    Hope this settles it.:p

DOWNLOAD

TO THOSE WHO WISHES TO USE THIS MOD ON THEIR WORK DON'T FORGET TO GIV PROPER CREDIT AND THANKS AND LINK IT HERE:highfive:

Credits & Thanks
    DiKeJ - for his Rom
    Aeonworld - for his tutorial
    Erhany - also for his tutorial
    zanakorus33 - for the Walkman nusic toggles
    Krisdee - for letting me port his Settings

IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON LIKE U HIT THE DOWNLOAD LINK. COME ON, HIT THE THANKS BUTTON:D
    (30/09/12)

Reserved. Just coz. Lol.:p

Changelog;
    (31/8/12)
    -Added another clock to fix crashes.
    -Added quick panel setting.
    -What more?? Suggest some.:p
    (03/09/12)
    -Introduce NxtLockScreen with music toggles
    -Added 8 pakage
    -Added test pakage
    -More???
    (04/09/12)
    -Fixed/update test package(thanks to cippi21)
    -Add new instruction on the OP(people don't read much these days)
    (05/09/12)
    -Completed the project as IS(as i don't sriously know how it could be better than this.:p)

(30/09/12)
    - SIMPLIFY UPDATE!!!
    - Simplify the package(still requires New Test Package to install & don't if u already tested;) )
    - Restore default slider due to low graphic issues(sory, no more cam shortcut)
    - Added Walkman UI lockscreen as default lockscreen.
    - Added usb mtp fixes in them package
    - Fixed notification & Date from covering the center clock
    - Added HoneyCombBattMod
    - Introducing DX2MOd Aroma Collections
    - Ics style menu
    - 6 diff package with 3 BattMod of choice including Stock Batt
    - Now with all working Lockscreen Settings(Thanks to Krissdee)
    - Options to change Clock positions
    (I think this'll suits whatever your needs might be;) )
    ITS NOT MY WORK ITS JUST MODIFICATION (mash up files)
    Finnaly :laugh: i managed to modifie a little this MOD,
    in this modification u have.

My work is done i think, i cant get working settings so i leave this to someone else.

BUG:
    -lockscreen setting

CHANGELOG:
    -Original Alarm apk (no fc happening)
    -NXT Lockscreen ( with walkman player icons)
    -centered clock + swype notifications
    -original DX2 framework
    -original sony battery icon (i love it)
    -changed background to original S theme

(on screenshots i have classic xperia home, apk not included in full mod, links under mod download)

Its a full mod now. Feww :laugh:

well its not my work i just spent few hours on testing and getting this all togheter. My base was this mod so this is why i put thos ss Here. HF

Credits :
    sdojoin
    Dikej

ScreenShoots:

Download :
    im new here so forum limited me to max 8 mb file upload full mod (1 zip is 13mb so i divied it into 3 parts u can flash them via recovery i tested it on my phone it works, ther is no order just flash all thos files)

if u want change battery just flash this one :

View attachment originalbattery.zip<--- LockScreen + Classic Battery (included in previous full mod, just if u want to revert to oryginal battery)
    View attachment circlebatery.zip<--- LockScreen + Circle Battery (loading animation fixed)

and here is the classic home apk :

View attachment classichome.zip <--- Classic Home
    View attachment stypehome.zip <--- Dixperia 2 Home Apk (Xperia S type)
    Thank you buddy! Really appreciate that. You still want make some mods for my last project? Contact me via PM if yes ^^.