[APP][FREE] Dev-drawable

Search This thread

2lines.pl

Oct 11, 2012
Koszalin
2lines.pl
Hi all, I'd like to show you Dev-drawable.

Description
Are you an Android developer? Perhaps you know how burdensome is changing the resolution of each image for Android screens.
With this application you can scale all your images in a moment.
Select a single file or zip pack with all your files and wait a while. All your images will be saved on sdcard in Dev-drawable dir.

Features
  • scale image file
  • scale images from zip pack
  • show log
Dev-drawable scales images from xhdpi to ldpi, always select images in the highest resolution.

Download
Dev-drawable

2hmkenb.png

ka42zc.jpg
4zxgdf.png

Last edited:

Katsuro

Apr 22, 2008
Was there a particular reason to make this an Android app, instead of desktop? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love that you've made this -- I really need an app like this -- but it just seems like an unnecessary hurdle to transfer images to a device to resize, then back to the desktop. I could be overlooking something though.

Reactions: slow23

ivanbruel

Apr 23, 2010
Lisbon
Seems like the kind of app a developer and/or designer might want to have on his Desktop, doubt anyone would want to resize images on an Android device itself.

S

snowman77

looks nice

If people want to make changes will you open source it?

I'd like to change a few things ;)

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Possibly to use AIDE but I doubt most develop on their phones

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Finally this may be useful http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1889295

voriax

Sep 16, 2009
good developer training app,
seems that you need to port it to desktop because it's interesting for ppl here :)

Good luck!
V.

2lines.pl

Oct 11, 2012
Koszalin
2lines.pl
1.0.2 released
----
bug fixes

Could you guys/girls :) tell me how the app works when you select files by file managers?
I use astro and it's ok, but I get FC with other manager and I want to fix this case with file managers in next update.
Thanks in advance.

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Is not giving the option in es file explorer. Still no options on sizes that i can see??

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
You cant change what size it is scaling the images to

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all, I'd like to show you Dev-drawable.

Description
    Are you an Android developer? Perhaps you know how burdensome is changing the resolution of each image for Android screens.
    With this application you can scale all your images in a moment.
    Select a single file or zip pack with all your files and wait a while. All your images will be saved on sdcard in Dev-drawable dir.

Features
    • scale image file
    • scale images from zip pack
    • show log
    Dev-drawable scales images from xhdpi to ldpi, always select images in the highest resolution.

Download
    Dev-drawable

2hmkenb.png

ka42zc.jpg
    4zxgdf.png
    Was there a particular reason to make this an Android app, instead of desktop? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love that you've made this -- I really need an app like this -- but it just seems like an unnecessary hurdle to transfer images to a device to resize, then back to the desktop. I could be overlooking something though.