[Q] Australian availability, ffs sick of waiting.

Search This thread

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
After looking around for a while,
i got confused
some sources said the phone will be available in australia on february 20th,
which is obviously untrue, others say beginning of march.
other sources even say mid march and after.

is there an official announcement?

DarkKrypt

May 9, 2012
Melbourne
< from Melbourne, went to the Sony Nunawading centre.
And with the info I know and was informed, itll be early to mid March.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Hellscythe

DarkKrypt

May 9, 2012
Melbourne
Thats why I wouldn't order online yet, you could get yours at the end of March as you don't know how many batches there are before you.
But let's be positive and hopefully you get yours next week....or
You can goto eBay and buy one for $900 if you realy want one. But best to wait.

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
Thats why I wouldn't order online yet, you could get yours at the end of March as you don't know how many batches there are before you.
But let's be positive and hopefully you get yours next week....or
You can goto eBay and buy one for $900 if you realy want one. But best to wait.

i saw two on ebay for $1029 lol

decentgi

Mar 24, 2012
sydney
mobicity

i ordered mine from mobicity eta 28th feb the lady said that they will ship out as soon as they get them so you will get within 48 hours than i heard a rooster in the background lol

Reactions: Hellscythe

decentgi

Mar 24, 2012
sydney
crud. they said they expect to start shipping them on 8th March....

I spoke to a lady named cherrie on more than one occasion and she confirmed stock being recieved on the 28th then it will be 48 hours before till it reaches you or me fingers crossed.

I spoke to another lady a few weeks ago who told me that we wont get the item until the 8th of march i think she fills in for cherrie so i think she isnt familiar with whats going on again fingers crossed lol

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
I spoke to a lady named cherrie on more than one occasion and she confirmed stock being recieved on the 28th then it will be 48 hours before till it reaches you or me fingers crossed.

I spoke to another lady a few weeks ago who told me that we wont get the item until the 8th of march i think she fills in for cherrie so i think she isnt familiar with whats going on again fingers crossed lol

At this point, i am so tempted to cancel my order and buy a HTC One instead lol...
I mean, hardware wise, the One destroys the Z.....
The only set back is the freaking bootloader ):

DarkKrypt

May 9, 2012
Melbourne
Patience, the anticipation is getting to you lol. Im waiting too, alot of people are.

decentgi

Mar 24, 2012
sydney
At this point, i am so tempted to cancel my order and buy a HTC One instead lol...
I mean, hardware wise, the One destroys the Z.....
The only set back is the freaking bootloader ):

word on the street is that you wont get to feel that extra power from htc so you may as well get a phone that floats your boat and i know with the sony xperia z it doesnt just float my boat but wont even mind getting a little wet as well.
how many times have you poped out of the shower and the phone rings and you cant answer coz your dripping wet i have done it plenty of times

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
HTC Desire
Sony Xperia Z5
word on the street is that you wont get to feel that extra power from htc so you may as well get a phone that floats your boat and i know with the sony xperia z it doesnt just float my boat but wont even mind getting a little wet as well.
how many times have you poped out of the shower and the phone rings and you cant answer coz your dripping wet i have done it plenty of times

You shouldn't spend so much time in the shower ;). Since the answer button on the Sony is on screen, capacitive touch screens and water on them do not play nicely so I don't like your chances here either. :D

I am hoping that the Australian Sony Centre will get the phones first in Australia, I got my order in the first releases from Sony.

DarkKrypt

May 9, 2012
Melbourne
Deposit has increased cause official price at Sony store is $750. (remember no branding is better :thumbup: )
25% deposit.
They said hopefully next week. Let's hope. :beer:

DarkKrypt

May 9, 2012
Melbourne
True that.
Btw forgot to mention
Black AND white available; but white is limited.
Vic - Melbourne.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    < from Melbourne, went to the Sony Nunawading centre.
    And with the info I know and was informed, itll be early to mid March.

mobicity

i ordered mine from mobicity eta 28th feb the lady said that they will ship out as soon as they get them so you will get within 48 hours than i heard a rooster in the background lol
    spoke to lady from mobicity and they arrive tomorrow to queensland and start shipping asap