help my magic accept only dream rom

Search This thread

usim

Aug 30, 2008
no so come ,ma da ieri ke . il mio magic accetta solo rom per il dream
prima caricavo di tutto .si carico una rom magic rimane sulla schemata vodafone ,nk02 cosa posso fare .grazie a tutti

i dont now why .but today my magic accept only dream rom .first the accepte all .now when i upgrade whit magic rom .i see only Vodafone Splash and nothing,
what cant t do? .thank you .sorry for my bad englich

sapphire pvt 32b eng s-off h
hboot 1.33.2005 (sapp 10000)
cpld-11
radio 2.22.19.261
rom JACHero1.7.

Last edited:

pdagenius

Nov 4, 2006
no so come ,ma da ieri ke . il mio magic accetta solo rom per il dream
prima caricavo di tutto .si carico una rom magic rimane sulla schemata vodafone ,nk02 cosa posso fare .grazie a tutti

i dont now why .but today my magic accept only dream rom .first the accepte all .now when i upgrade whit magic rom .i see only Vodafone Splash and nothing,
what cant t do? .thank you .sorry for my bad englich

sapphire pvt 32b eng s-off h
hboot 1.33.2005 (sapp 10000)
cpld-11
radio 2.22.19.261
rom JACHero1.7.

Am not sure what you are trying to do with a Dream ROM - but I understand they will not work.

Load a Magic ROM onto your SD card, boot to the recovery screen and flash that instead!

usim

Aug 30, 2008
Am not sure what you are trying to do with a Dream ROM - but I understand they will not work.

Load a Magic ROM onto your SD card, boot to the recovery screen and flash that instead!

first thank you for ansers. my magic work good whit Dream Rom (rom JACHero1.7)(no bt no wifi), now when i load Magic Rom in my sd card , and boot to recovery screen and i flash .i get only Vodafone Splash screen .
what can i do ??

Last edited:

pdagenius

Nov 4, 2006
first thank you for ansers. my magic work good whit Dream Rom (rom JACHero1.7)(no bt no wifi), now when i load Magic Rom in my sd card , and boot to recovery screen and i flash .i get only Vodafone Splash screen .
what can i do ??

Do you have a Nandroid backup you can try to restore?

usim

Aug 30, 2008
Sorry - this is beyond my knowledge. I suggest you try posting in the Dream forum and asking there.

My guess is there is something that is part of the Dream ROM that is now on your Magic - perhaps the SPL has changed?

yes i have change my spl .now i have hboot 1.33.2005 (sapp 10000)
cpld-11
radio 2.22.19.261
whitc spl can i use .thank you very mutch