End of Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Olibas

Mar 7, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S9+
The list of devices which will “not receive any further software upgrade support” includes the following models: Xperia arc S, Xperia S, Xperia SL, Xperia ion, Xperia acro S, Xperia go, Xperia P, Xperia J, Xperia miro, Xperia sola, Xperia tipo and Xperia U.

www[dot]androidauthority[dot]com/sony-ends-support-xperia-u-342276/

lozohcum

Jan 14, 2013
Internety
The list of devices which will “not receive any further software upgrade support” includes the following models: Xperia arc S, Xperia S, Xperia SL, Xperia ion, Xperia acro S, Xperia go, Xperia P, Xperia J, Xperia miro, Xperia sola, Xperia tipo and Xperia U.

www[dot]androidauthority[dot]com/sony-ends-support-xperia-u-342276/

are you blind?
xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2636106

stop spamming on the forum

CtrlAltDelIrl

Mar 7, 2012
The OP isn't spamming and obviously isn't blind. He tried to post something of value, unlike yourself.

Stop being so rude to people here in the forum and in private messages.

You are such a repulsive individual.

lozohcum

Jan 14, 2013
Internety
The OP isn't spamming and obviously isn't blind. He tried to post something of value, unlike yourself.

Stop being so rude to people here in the forum and in private messages.

You are such a repulsive individual.

... the most polite man on the forum said.
didn't moderators warned you?
you called me wanker.

yea everytime you appear here, you appear to write criticism.
Before I wrote anything I at least read other threads.

and OP doesn't beed lawyer.
@Olibas
I understand you wanted to share sth valuable, next time just read forum before posting. it's annoying when people create several threads about the same thing, I hope now you understand

laufersteppenwolf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 1, 2012
Baden-Württemberg
droideveloper.com
Guys, no need to fight.
The op did make a thread to give information that was already there, that's fact. But that's not that big of a deal. Report it and we Moderators will take care of it. What really is a bigger deal, is attacking another user in the public forums. It's completely unnecessary and inappropriate. XDA is no place for fighting.

So let's just leave it at that and move on.

---> Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, no need to fight.
    The op did make a thread to give information that was already there, that's fact. But that's not that big of a deal. Report it and we Moderators will take care of it. What really is a bigger deal, is attacking another user in the public forums. It's completely unnecessary and inappropriate. XDA is no place for fighting.

So let's just leave it at that and move on.

---> Thread closed