Galaxy S4 ODIN to most recent stock rom unrooted

Search This thread

Exleh

Feb 8, 2011
Elko, Nevada
My S4 got basically fried today by the charger, but I need to restore it to stock so that they can't claim BS when I take it in for warranty.

I tried search to no avail, what is the newest STOCK ODIN TAR image to restore the S4 like it came out of the box?

Thanks

douger1957

Jul 31, 2010
Fort Wayne
Reactions: spinninbsod

spinninbsod

May 17, 2013
new york city

hey i wanted to avoid making another thread this is a simmilar question my device is not bricked but it is rooted i got it a few days ago but dont really like the s4 so im wanting to take it back but its rooted and it has says custom and want to delete my data will the emergency/full wipe brick my phone and will it permanetly remove the custom boot flag

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
hey i wanted to avoid making another thread this is a simmilar question my device is not bricked but it is rooted i got it a few days ago but dont really like the s4 so im wanting to take it back but its rooted and it has says custom and want to delete my data will the emergency/full wipe brick my phone and will it permanetly remove the custom boot flag

There are plenty of places in this forum and in the Development forum with directions for returning to stock. Including the post that you just replied to.
Search, read, and learn.

douger1957

Jul 31, 2010
Fort Wayne

The thread I linked has all of the information you need. Do the full wipe option and your phone will be sparkling clean and unrooted.

Not to be nasty, but there's at least four threads on page one of this forum that ask the same basic question.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts