do i need a screen gaurd

Search This thread

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
hi

i just got my grand a day back and it came with two free Samsung flip covers in the Box(dark blue and white):silly: as i have it do i still need the screen guard :confused:

kindly advise thanks in advance:good::laugh:

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
hi

i just got my grand a day back and it came with two free Samsung flip covers in the Box(dark blue and white):silly: as i have it do i still need the screen guard :confused:

The flip covers will protect it from dust and moisture to certain extent but the screen itself is not scratch resistant. So yes, I would advise that you should definitely get a screen cover/guard.

Reactions: haree

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
The flip covers will protect it from dust and moisture to certain extent but the screen itself is not scratch resistant. So yes, I would advise that you should definitely get a screen cover/guard.
hi
thanls buddy thats exactly what i thought looks like u took words out of my mind:D i got the screen gaurd today evening :good::laugh:

tanishque italia

Dec 5, 2011
Mumbai
Actually after using about 5-6 screen guards i ended up with not using any because the scratches on screen guard appears within few days.!and looks weird ....it has been about one month using my grand without screen guard and woha! There is not even a single scratch :D

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Gavindias7

bivdeth

Oct 10, 2014
kathmandu
same here

I too used a shock resistant screen guard. But the ugly look caused by scratches made it look worse. Now i use it without the screen guard. The touch performs better without any screen covers. I love my phone and even with cm12 it really works better.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi

no ya u need it only if u r bothered about scratches and screen looking ugly after scratch:D
    Actually after using about 5-6 screen guards i ended up with not using any because the scratches on screen guard appears within few days.!and looks weird ....it has been about one month using my grand without screen guard and woha! There is not even a single scratch :D

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Agreed even me doing the same.....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app