Skitch and Evernote

Search This thread

E.J.Su

Aug 9, 2010
Chino
www.protodepot.com
Hello,

I am desparateky trying to find someone who has a Jetstream to test to see if pressure sensitivity works in Sketchbook Pro? Do you think you could help me out?

-E.J.Su
TridentCase.com
en-su.deviantart.com

Futur Innovations

Nov 18, 2010
futurinnovations.blogspot.com
I am trying to find out if there is either a way to side-load the special version of the Notes app onto my ASUS Transformer or obtain a stylus exactly like the HTC scribe pen so I can use this to take notes with :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

marygladys

Oct 26, 2008
I don't think it is possible....for either thing. It is a hardware solution through n-trig. You could look into a plain capacitative stylus and use Skitch with Evernote, though.

ollie1234

Jul 21, 2010
Quick question. When using evernote and the jetstreem note taking app with the stylus, do you have to use it in whole screen mode to write or can you use it like other writting apps where you have a zoomed space to write on at the bottom of the screen which once a line is finished, sends your text to the next line (sorry about the poor description, not sure what this is called).

Also, does it have handwritting recognition functionality to convert to text???

If these things are possible with the stock app and scribe it will be the ultimate note taker!

marygladys

Oct 26, 2008
No, it doesn't convert to text. It is more like a real live notepad. You can draw and write with it and then it syncs with Evernote up to the cloud. No handwriting recognition or anything like that. I think the new Thinkpad tablets have that, though. You can read the reviews on it if you want to. I like it for taking notes and highlighting my books, though....Skitch is more for drawing.

Now, with Evernote, you can type your notes, yes.

ollie1234

Jul 21, 2010
No, it doesn't convert to text. It is more like a real live notepad. You can draw and write with it and then it syncs with Evernote up to the cloud. No handwriting recognition or anything like that. I think the new Thinkpad tablets have that, though. You can read the reviews on it if you want to. I like it for taking notes and highlighting my books, though....Skitch is more for drawing.

Now, with Evernote, you can type your notes, yes.
I wonder how it would go with an app like myscript over the top so that you get your handwriting recognition as well???