[Q] which rom is the best?

Search This thread

hari2013

Jul 5, 2013
erode
:confused:I used both cm11 and carbon rom 4.4.2 but I couldn't tell which's the best?
can you guys tell me which is the best among these two?:mad:

bhsiddharth

Mar 26, 2013
I have used both of them. I prefer using CM11 than Carbon. Actually both are almost same, you can go with any.

Currently, I am using Stock rooted and customized just because I need dual sim functionality.

Hit Thanks if I helped you. :)

Reactions: hari2013

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
I think it's down to your preferences... AOSP ROMs are all highly customizable anyway, so for example if you see a cool feature on Carbon chances are you can get it too on CM11 with a little bit of work...

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
Well .as carbon and cm are almost same as are also based..but carbon got some preset customizations AFAIK...it is getting halo feature in future (which is coolest of multitasking feature)..
Right now am using omni ROM..which is quite amazing...will change and try carbon later if it gets halo soon...was on cm11 all time...its amazing as it's base of all these Roms(mostly...)..so choice is urs...

developers are like gods :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have used both of them. I prefer using CM11 than Carbon. Actually both are almost same, you can go with any.

Currently, I am using Stock rooted and customized just because I need dual sim functionality.

Hit Thanks if I helped you. :)
    I don't try carbon really but i use cm11 and it's cool

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I think it's down to your preferences... AOSP ROMs are all highly customizable anyway, so for example if you see a cool feature on Carbon chances are you can get it too on CM11 with a little bit of work...
    Well .as carbon and cm are almost same as are also based..but carbon got some preset customizations AFAIK...it is getting halo feature in future (which is coolest of multitasking feature)..
    Right now am using omni ROM..which is quite amazing...will change and try carbon later if it gets halo soon...was on cm11 all time...its amazing as it's base of all these Roms(mostly...)..so choice is urs...

developers are like gods :p