Motorola sets press event for Feb 25

Search This thread

kirdroid

Feb 21, 2011
Seattle
Highly doubt a successor so early but won't complain if they do. Higher res and snapdragon 800 with bigger battery won't hurt.

mazubo

Jun 24, 2011
OnePlus 8

Bionic22

Jun 17, 2013
It could be

A) An explanation of the direction Motorola will be going with their brand [Very likely]

or

B) Based on the image with the towels, they will announce patterns as a new way to customize your Moto X. Did you want a floral pattern for your back cover? Well.....come Feb 25, YOU CAN! (Not very likely......or maybe :silly:)

Julianocas

Mar 29, 2012
Well,they just got bought by Lenovo... it's normal a press conference to tell public the company perspectives...

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010
hope they didnt change too much on Moto x lines
i mean that will always have fast update,motorola logo,exclusive apps and awesome design

alpha-niner64

Mar 7, 2011
I'd rather they announce further support for the Moto X and introduce new features. Some reassurance the design philosophies of the Moto X won't be abandoned for rejoining the spec wars. The guy above me who suggested a higher resolution should be ashamed of himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClippinWings

EVOSerb

Jan 17, 2011
Chicago
The deal probably isn't completely finalized yet; i mean this just happened like a week ago. How did they already figure what they gonna do with Motorola. I am not a business person but it just seems kinda too early for that kind of event. My guess would be that they ll talk little bit about lenovo and then announce some new product. Hopefully Moto x 2

Sent from my XT1056 using xda app-developers app

SymbioticGenius

Aug 24, 2012
Most companies know what they intend to do with an acquisition long before it's final. I agree that it will be a meeting discussing the direction of the company. However it might also be used to unveil future products

MotoX GSM Developer Edition, Bootloader Unlocked, Rooted, Stock 4.4.2 Great Britain on T-Mobile !

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
The pipeline for motorola gas already been finalized for 2014 and almost complete for 2015. It will be a while before we see any Lenovo influence on hardware. Software however may be a different story

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

D

Darth

If they put some awful touchwiz like ui skin on.....we'll just have to embrace custom roms. ;)

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...

enik_fox

Apr 4, 2011
Dahlonega, Ga
I'd kill if it was the new moto x or that phablet that was rumored earlier. I've got a sprint and Verizon upgrade to burn and I'm waiting for something worth it!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Pushycat

Feb 10, 2014
I hope it's not the next generation moto x. I just ordered mine yesterday and always like to have the latest version of my hardware. That being said I highly doubt it's a next gen phone. I agree with the above - it's probably to discuss the direction of the company.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It could be

A) An explanation of the direction Motorola will be going with their brand [Very likely]

or

B) Based on the image with the towels, they will announce patterns as a new way to customize your Moto X. Did you want a floral pattern for your back cover? Well.....come Feb 25, YOU CAN! (Not very likely......or maybe :silly:)
    Announced herehttp://androidcommunity.com/motorola-schedules-a-press-event-on-february-25-at-mwc-2014-20140205/ I'm just hoping it's the successor for the Moto x. What do you guys think? It coincides with the announcement of the new galaxy.

Sent from my XT1056 using xda app-developers app
    I'd rather they announce further support for the Moto X and introduce new features. Some reassurance the design philosophies of the Moto X won't be abandoned for rejoining the spec wars. The guy above me who suggested a higher resolution should be ashamed of himself.