NEC Terrain - How to enter SIM unlock code

Search This thread

dinokent444

Jun 3, 2008
Hi,

I got my Terrain months ago and using AT&T. Seller already given me the unlock code and I won't unlock it until now, I am going to change carrier, and forgot how to enter the unlock code. I sent message to seller but it seem he already forgot me and telling me all phone were unlocked before sent.

I am stuck with using my old phone, I appreciate if anyone can tell me how to.

Tried #7320*code#, #3210*code# or **00012*CODE# from Google but no help.

Thank you !!
Kent

timekiller_9

Nov 9, 2013
You have to stick a non-AT&T SimCard in the phone. If the phone is unlocked then it will just connect to the carrier without trouble. If the phone is locked it will immediately ask you for a code and if you don't enter the correct code or cancel, it will not connect to the carrier. If you do not put a SimCard in the phone at all it will not prompt for an unlock code.

I have two of these NEC Terrains, one unlocked and one locked. Just to confirm the difference between the two I stuck a non-AT&T SimCard in the locked one. That is how I can tell you for certain that is how this phone works. I'm not just making it up or assuming this is how it should work, I've seen it with my own eyes.

Good Luck.

Hi,

I got my Terrain months ago and using AT&T. Seller already given me the unlock code and I won't unlock it until now, I am going to change carrier, and forgot how to enter the unlock code. I sent message to seller but it seem he already forgot me and telling me all phone were unlocked before sent.

I am stuck with using my old phone, I appreciate if anyone can tell me how to.

Tried #7320*code#, #3210*code# or **00012*CODE# from Google but no help.

Thank you !!
Kent