Film in italiano il 7e8 320x240 .avi

Search This thread

diego1810

Aug 14, 2007
turin
:
Film di Ficarra e Picone il 7e8 Buon divertimento

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=39LVJ064

:(I think that you haven't understand yet that this is an international forum, where french, german, dutch, chinese, russian, english, greek (etc...) people help each others; if you are not able to speak in english, find an italian forum where other italians could talk with you, thank you very much.

riconat

Jun 9, 2006
PALERMO
:

:(I think that you haven't understand yet that this is an international forum, where french, german, dutch, chinese, russian, english, greek (etc...) people help each others; if you are not able to speak in english, find an italian forum where other italians could talk with you, thank you very much.

Visto che e' internazionale non vedo il motivo che non si puo' parlare in italiano

Given that 'I do not see the international plea that no one can' speak Italian

diego1810

Aug 14, 2007
turin
Visto che e' internazionale non vedo il motivo che non si puo' parlare in italiano

Given that 'I do not see the international plea that no one can' speak Italian

:mad:because if everyone speaks in their language, no one will understand a word (very simple!!), I don't think that you are able to speak russian, french, greek, dutch, chinese, polish, czech, german, etc...; many times other people told you so but you still want to speak italian.
P. S. possa not puo'!!

Last edited:

sedde

Dec 24, 2006
Thessaloniki
:

I am actually stunned that someone mentioned us greeks. ( Unless you are greek that is ).

riconat

Jun 9, 2006
PALERMO
Indeed! This video posted I try to do so in touch cruise.

I hope I have done something to welcome all of you, not criticism

wonderiuy

Dec 28, 2006
Indeed! This video posted I try to do so in touch cruise.

I hope I have done something to welcome all of you, not criticism

Plz, shut up.
1st - Read forum RULES. Rule n. 3 state that u HAVE TO write in English.
2nd - U published a movie covered with copywright. That is illegal.

I report you immediately to a moderator. Hope u will be banned.

riconat

Jun 9, 2006
PALERMO
Plz, shut up.
1st - Read forum RULES. Rule n. 3 state that u HAVE TO write in English.
2nd - U published a movie covered with copywright. That is illegal.

I report you immediately to a moderator. Hope u will be banned.

Within this forum if they so many illegal operations, we would have to do to close the forum if we have to be corrected

Hello hello

SabbeRubbish

Jan 7, 2008
www.sabbe.tk
1. If everyone speaks English, so do you, that's just like in real life. Else you get looked at and you throw yourself out after a while, cfr. 1000s of movies.

2. Illegal movies are ALWAYS a bad idea, definitely on regular "non-warez" forums. Use trailers instead.

flaviopac

Jan 10, 2008
Within this forum if they so many illegal operations, we would have to do to close the forum if we have to be corrected

Hello hello

I question myself.....
Why people like you don't understand simple rules???
Tell me a thing...
In which kind of forum you can upload files covered by copyright??? :mad::mad:

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be Italian......

Mi chiedo come mai persone come te non sanno (o non vogliono) rispettare le regole?? :mad::mad:
In quale forum puoi postare materiale protetto da copyright?????

Molte volte (e purtroppo sempre più spesso) mi vergogno di essere italiano.....

Last edited: