[ROM] {26/01} | Oodie Prime - Miui 4 (ICS 4.0.3) Alpha 1 Launched !!

Search This thread

Oodie

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
I've Got the rom to a Stable Alpha stage . Now you can try out with confidence :)

Miui 4 Alpha 1 .

This is based on FXP CM9 & will be improved when fxp improves . You can try this to see what MIUI 4 looks like & what features it includes .

Please remember that like FXP cm9 , MIUI 4 is also @ Alpha stage . There is no stable release & the only release is for Nexus S . So it may take very long time to get this stable for daily use .

My goal was to get my buddies , the first MIUI 4 for X10 & I've succeeded to get it boot & you can play around a little to feel this . I'll keep on working on this , since Prime X most probably be final . Please don't blame me for bugs .
primeicsresize.jpg

-(screenshots are not mine . I stole it from sinmiui thread . Thanks to saosin )-

Installation steps .

1. Download the FXP ICS kernel - From here -

2. Download the rom from here - Download -

3. Flash the kernel via Flashtool & Flash the rom from recovery ( Do a full wipe before flashing )

4. Reboot . Reboot will take a long time . Please wait . In the first boot Go to security settings & enable Superuser permissions .

5. After boot . please give it some time to settle & reboot again . ( remember to enable USB debugging from developer options menu )

6. Try out the rom . & Give me detailed reports :)

Not working .

Mobile Data
Camera
Usb tether
usb mount ( UMS app included & with su permission it works well )

Working

GSM
Phone
Messaging
Wifi
Bluetooth ( should work )
Wifi tether ( with given app )
Superuser Permissions
Music
GPS

Credits :

FXP Team
- For everything , everything & everything They've given us & giving us to feel still alive .

Spaarc , Cobrato , Doomlord , crowds & all helped me & all are with me .

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't Post useless things . Only post what will give me more to improve this & also your experiments that worked to get some bugs solved . Thankyou .

Last edited:

Oodie

May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
Changelogs

Changelog . Alpha 1

* Phone & Messaging fixed .

* Superuser working . ( Miui Security app )

* Sound settings FC fixed .

* Wifi working .

* Wlod fixed when entering rom manager or the browser .

* Market downloads work fine .

* Gps OK

* Music works well with FX on .

* Contacts work fine .

* Added Nofrills cpu manager & CPUspy for user convenience .

* Graphically cool installation procedure ;)

Apart from the lags , I can say that this version is pretty stable after the first boot & settling down for few hours . I tried Go launcher with it & the lag is almost gone with using it . Try some other things & let me know :)

Last edited:

rokca33

Aug 31, 2008
I felt this work. !!!Thank you for all the effort that you put on our phone.

Sent from my PrimeX X10i using XDA App

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
With your serious and great work on Miui X, Im pretty sure we will have the first beta ICS soon for the X10, thanks a lot oodie

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
I have a small problem when I try to flash FXP kernel with flashtool, I press back key, but every time, the phone reboot, I have miui prime X rom :confused:

Last edited:

Oodie

May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
Latest Progress .

1. Fixed Phone - Calls can be taken without issues. ( incall volume is very good compaired to GB )

2. Fixed Massaging . Sending & receiving works . ( didn't test mms though )

3. Updated with fxp 104 cm9 & now gallery & pics works fine ( Videos lag )

4. Sound settings FC fixed .

5. Lag is reduced with latest fxp kgsl
---------------------------------------------------

I'll upload this when i get the superuser permissions working . If SU's fixed the rom will be fairly stable . Its really hard to get it working with MIUI Security app . But will be done some how ;) Stay tuned ! .

Edit : did anyone checked if wifi is working ? cannot check it because i'm @ home today .

Dashkura

May 16, 2011
WoW WoW WoW it's awesome :D
I tried the CM9 and it feel very laggy, can you think it's solvable for our little X10 ?

Dashkura

May 16, 2011
not the ROM, the kernel: flash aborted in flashtool because the phone powers on when I press back key

Just stop your phone, press flash in flashtool and select the kernel, then just connect the usb on the phone and it green light show up.

Mine don't need to press back key, but if it doesn't work again for you, pull the battery out connect your usb to the pc and the phone then go in flash tool and when it tell you to connect your phone just press back key and put battery in ;)

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
Just stop your phone, press flash in flashtool and select the kernel, then just connect the usb on the phone and it green light show up.

Mine don't need to press back key, but if it doesn't work again for you, pull the battery out connect your usb to the pc and the phone then go in flash tool and when it tell you to connect your phone just press back key and put battery in ;)
the second solution worked very fine, thanks a lot:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've Got the rom to a Stable Alpha stage . Now you can try out with confidence :)

Miui 4 Alpha 1 .

This is based on FXP CM9 & will be improved when fxp improves . You can try this to see what MIUI 4 looks like & what features it includes .

Please remember that like FXP cm9 , MIUI 4 is also @ Alpha stage . There is no stable release & the only release is for Nexus S . So it may take very long time to get this stable for daily use .

My goal was to get my buddies , the first MIUI 4 for X10 & I've succeeded to get it boot & you can play around a little to feel this . I'll keep on working on this , since Prime X most probably be final . Please don't blame me for bugs .
    primeicsresize.jpg

-(screenshots are not mine . I stole it from sinmiui thread . Thanks to saosin )-

Installation steps .

1. Download the FXP ICS kernel - From here -

2. Download the rom from here - Download -

3. Flash the kernel via Flashtool & Flash the rom from recovery ( Do a full wipe before flashing )

4. Reboot . Reboot will take a long time . Please wait . In the first boot Go to security settings & enable Superuser permissions .

5. After boot . please give it some time to settle & reboot again . ( remember to enable USB debugging from developer options menu )

6. Try out the rom . & Give me detailed reports :)

Not working .

Mobile Data
    Camera
    Usb tether
    usb mount ( UMS app included & with su permission it works well )

Working

GSM
    Phone
    Messaging
    Wifi
    Bluetooth ( should work )
    Wifi tether ( with given app )
    Superuser Permissions
    Music
    GPS

Credits :

FXP Team
    - For everything , everything & everything They've given us & giving us to feel still alive .

Spaarc , Cobrato , Doomlord , crowds & all helped me & all are with me .

Please don't Post useless things . Only post what will give me more to improve this & also your experiments that worked to get some bugs solved . Thankyou .
    Changelogs

Changelog . Alpha 1

* Phone & Messaging fixed .

* Superuser working . ( Miui Security app )

* Sound settings FC fixed .

* Wifi working .

* Wlod fixed when entering rom manager or the browser .

* Market downloads work fine .

* Gps OK

* Music works well with FX on .

* Contacts work fine .

* Added Nofrills cpu manager & CPUspy for user convenience .

* Graphically cool installation procedure ;)

Apart from the lags , I can say that this version is pretty stable after the first boot & settling down for few hours . I tried Go launcher with it & the lag is almost gone with using it . Try some other things & let me know :)
    Latest Progress .

1. Fixed Phone - Calls can be taken without issues. ( incall volume is very good compaired to GB )

2. Fixed Massaging . Sending & receiving works . ( didn't test mms though )

3. Updated with fxp 104 cm9 & now gallery & pics works fine ( Videos lag )

4. Sound settings FC fixed .

5. Lag is reduced with latest fxp kgsl
    ---------------------------------------------------

I'll upload this when i get the superuser permissions working . If SU's fixed the rom will be fairly stable . Its really hard to get it working with MIUI Security app . But will be done some how ;) Stay tuned ! .

Edit : did anyone checked if wifi is working ? cannot check it because i'm @ home today .
    Reserved again..
    Hey, if you switch off display and let it for ca 1-2 minutes, and then try to turn it on again, does it come back alive or does it stay black? Cause that is FXP104 a problem, what J has fixed for next version yet, but for now it's that way:
    Regards,

L

:rolleyes: It came back nicely as i remember . In first boot or so , phone is too laggy & display tends to hault a bit , but after 3-4 reboots & a bit time given to settle it came back instantly when pressing home button . I used fxp 104 drivers . Can't say about the deepsleep , because the phone was connected to the charger all the time .
    Let's see user reviews after i upload the rom :rolleyes:

=========================================

Edit : Miui 4 (ICS 4.0.3) Alpha 1 links added . Enjoy & Report me back :)