LG G Pro 2 - Share Your Homescreen

Search This thread

blttalas

Mar 20, 2012
Ankara
23246933.jpg

Share your screenshot here with everyone.

stupc

Nov 8, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uruiv84nz9nj2f/2014-04-08%2009.08.29.png

I'm torn between having a wallpaper that looks goddamn awesome on this screen, and having a wallpaper that looks usable on this screen... :p

First world problems, eh? ;)

Ahmad - how's the 4G on Three? I can't get 4G on my network but the Three deal for all-you-can-eat looks very good indeed. What are their speeds and coverage like?

Last edited:

ahmadcentral

Oct 28, 2011
London
Ahmad - how's the 4G on Three? I can't get 4G on my network but the Three deal for all-you-can-eat looks very good indeed. What are their speeds and coverage like?

4G is good, I get coverage in my house and where I work but tbh the coverage is still quite limited at the moment if you look at the big picture. Speeds are quite good, on average I usually see 20Mbps but i've seen it peak over 40Mbps sometimes. All you can eat is the best thing ever. I used 20GB last month with out thinking about it.

Which network do you use? Does it not have 4G or is it the phone that doesn't support it?

stupc

Nov 8, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
4G is good, I get coverage in my house and where I work but tbh the coverage is still quite limited at the moment if you look at the big picture. Speeds are quite good, on average I usually see 20Mbps but i've seen it peak over 40Mbps sometimes. All you can eat is the best thing ever. I used 20GB last month with out thinking about it.

Which network do you use? Does it not have 4G or is it the phone that doesn't support it?

Wow, that's impressive! Way faster than my wifi at home! :)

I'm with the very nice people at giffgaff, which piggybacks on the O2 network. I bought my G2 Pro from Hong Kong, it has 4G but not on the frequency the O2 network uses, so I'm tempted to switch to Three so I can get the full benefit.
After your recommendation I might go and do that right now... :D

ahmadcentral

Oct 28, 2011
London
Wow, that's impressive! Way faster than my wifi at home! :)

I'm with the very nice people at giffgaff, which piggybacks on the O2 network. I bought my G2 Pro from Hong Kong, it has 4G but not on the frequency the O2 network uses, so I'm tempted to switch to Three so I can get the full benefit.
After your recommendation I might go and do that right now... :D

Yeh It is quite impressive.

Giff Gaff are good, I've used them before but I do have to admit O2's 3G coverage isn't anything special. If you're a heavy data user then Three is certainly the network to be on. Especially due to the free 4G and compatibility with your phone.

JKan Co

Mar 9, 2012
Lg g pro 2 with lg g3 home and lg g3 home theme

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1402353484587.jpg
    1402353484587.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 885

manas.neo

May 9, 2009
here's mine. its minimalistic and I've tried to make the best use of the screen space on each page. This is how the lockscreen is
89UYfCD.png

ch1UHsC.png

Am not too fond of a long list of home pages so have just two ( Using Nova Prime). one with a clock and weather and basic apps
jilDaL2.png

And the other one with just a small clock, a shazam widget and the tiny dot is a clean master widget.
LuhwJ43.png

Here's the app drawer with Moonshine icon pack.
P2mzTl4.png

Notification shade with G3 style and a gaussian blur for the background
PFm2sdj.png

And below are just two snaps of play store to show bleed immersive mode achieved using G2 xposed module ( paid version)
N7SWPwM.png

toe7lB7.png

To list out the tools and apps used for this
1. Towelroot - FREE
2. Nova Prime with Tesla unread plugin - PAID
3. Zooper Pro - PAID
4. G3 Widgets for Zooper Pro - FREE
5. Xposed Framework - PAID
6. G2 Xposed - PAID
7. G2 Tweakbox - PAID
8. SystemUI Blur Xposed Module - FREE
9. Moonshine Icon pack - FREE

I feel that with the things we can do with the xposed framework and android being so customisable that we might not feel the need of a custom ROM. Just to let all of you know that even without a lot of ROM development ( well we do have a couple of amazing ROMS already) this is an amazing phone. Please let me know of your comments.

lyledylandy

Aug 8, 2014
here's mine. its minimalistic and I've tried to make the best use of the screen space on each page. This is how the lockscreen is
89UYfCD.png

ch1UHsC.png

Am not too fond of a long list of home pages so have just two ( Using Nova Prime). one with a clock and weather and basic apps
jilDaL2.png

And the other one with just a small clock, a shazam widget and the tiny dot is a clean master widget.
LuhwJ43.png

Here's the app drawer with Moonshine icon pack.
P2mzTl4.png

Notification shade with G3 style and a gaussian blur for the background
PFm2sdj.png

And below are just two snaps of play store to show bleed immersive mode achieved using G2 xposed module ( paid version)
N7SWPwM.png

toe7lB7.png

To list out the tools and apps used for this
1. Towelroot - FREE
2. Nova Prime with Tesla unread plugin - PAID
3. Zooper Pro - PAID
4. G3 Widgets for Zooper Pro - FREE
5. Xposed Framework - PAID
6. G2 Xposed - PAID
7. G2 Tweakbox - PAID
8. SystemUI Blur Xposed Module - FREE
9. Moonshine Icon pack - FREE

I feel that with the things we can do with the xposed framework and android being so customisable that we might not feel the need of a custom ROM. Just to let all of you know that even without a lot of ROM development ( well we do have a couple of amazing ROMS already) this is an amazing phone. Please let me know of your comments.

it looks like your g pro 2 is like a g3 with the notification panels and circle clock.
can you teach me how did you do that? and in a process that my phone will never malfunction or whatsoever, because i love this phone.

Top Liked Posts