Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fame by motochopper

Search This thread

eugenjukic

Jul 3, 2014
HI guys i just started motochoper and connected my phone and all worked fine, when my phone restarted i runned super su and it said "The Superuser binary (su) must be updated" i pressed install and then i got message saying there was an error installing SUperuser.Please send a log of the error to the developer....PLS HELP :eek:

Reactions: bhkparmar

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 7T
HI guys i just started motochoper and connected my phone and all worked fine, when my phone restarted i runned super su and it said "The Superuser binary (su) must be updated" i pressed install and then i got message saying there was an error installing SUperuser.Please send a log of the error to the developer....PLS HELP :eek:

have you use lastest firmware from samsung?
use corsicanu cwm recovery,why? cause in there recovery have script too root your device :)
i try too with lastest firmware and rooting with motochoper,yeah that not working
try cwm :) :good:

Reactions: eugenjukic

eugenjukic

Jul 3, 2014
use corsicanu cwm recovery,why? cause in there recovery have script too root your device :)
i try too with lastest firmware and rooting with motochoper,yeah that not working

when i install cwm recovery it dosnt working its all the sam i did it all with odin and all that and still dont working

b.j

Jan 9, 2014
Motochoper doesnot done a thing use KINGOROOT best android rooter it rooted my Samsung galaxy fame s6812 in the first try itself and its rooting all samsung devices easily

bhkparmar

Apr 23, 2014
Kadi-Mahesana
Redmi Note 9
Root ur Samsung galaxy fame Without computer

This is easiest way to root your mobile through key root master

1.You need to download this app

https://db.tt/Itpvc1nY[/URL]

2.install app

3.This app language is not English so follow this instruction

4.open app u will see this image View attachment 2953519

5.after opening u will see this image View attachment 2953520

6.after opening you will see three options

7.Then press second option you will see like this View attachment 2953523

8.After done u see like this View attachment 2953524

9.After you press left hand side option

10.after completing process you see two options then press "batal"

11.Done Restart ur mobile

12.U will see like this app in ur mobile View attachment 2953527

13.Congrats ur mobile is now rooted

14.u can check through "Root checker" app download from Google play store

15.if u want to give root access any app when one box is coming then u must press right hand side button (it means allow) (second is deny)
Right now I don't know name so

15.Thanks

Bhavik Kumar

Attachments

• 1412054015365.jpg
    1412054015365.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 1412054043443.jpg
    1412054043443.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 1412054063333.jpg
    1412054063333.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 105
  • 1412054086233.jpg
    1412054086233.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 1412054102338.jpg
    1412054102338.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

bhkparmar

Apr 23, 2014
Kadi-Mahesana
Redmi Note 9
This app root ur mobile without using computer

Bhavik Kumar

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

If u hav any query about this u can snd me msg

Bhavik Kumar

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 7T
Anybody know how to root easy way?

Bhavik Kumar

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Plz tell me if u know?

Bhavik Kumar

use motochoper,that the easy way,,or ,,install cwmr ,,and when you want to exit from cwmr(like reboot or power off)
you will asked for root acces,after you choose yes,,your device is rooted ;)

or when you are in cwmr,,you can install SuperSU 2.1 official flashable zip ;)

and the last method,,you can use custom rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Okay,maybe you can choose a custom rom from naney and corsicanu,install that custom rom and your device is automaticly rooted :)

Sent From My Nevis
    Motochoper doesnot done a thing use KINGOROOT best android rooter it rooted my Samsung galaxy fame s6812 in the first try itself and its rooting all samsung devices easily
    Anybody know how to root easy way?

Bhavik Kumar

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Plz tell me if u know?

Bhavik Kumar

use motochoper,that the easy way,,or ,,install cwmr ,,and when you want to exit from cwmr(like reboot or power off)
    you will asked for root acces,after you choose yes,,your device is rooted ;)

or when you are in cwmr,,you can install SuperSU 2.1 official flashable zip ;)

and the last method,,you can use custom rom