[Q] adb pull /system/build.prop c:\ NOT WORKING!!

Search This thread

uneq95

Mar 31, 2013
I accidently increased the DPI of my phone to 240(which war originally 160). the touchwiz launcher was continuously crashing, so i thought that factory reset will work. Now i am stuck at the initial settings of the phone with UNCHANGED DPI and cant go on further. I tried to extract build.prop file using adb but its gets stuck after the command and doesnt proceed further :confused: .I am unable to get the build.prop file for editing.

Please help me please!! My phone is GT-S6812 (dous)!!

toshiro71

Oct 12, 2013
I accidently increased the DPI of my phone to 240(which war originally 160). the touchwiz launcher was continuously crashing, so i thought that factory reset will work. Now i am stuck at the initial settings of the phone with UNCHANGED DPI and cant go on further. I tried to extract build.prop file using adb but its gets stuck after the command and doesnt proceed further :confused: .I am unable to get the build.prop file for editing.

Please help me please!! My phone is GT-S6812 (dous)!!

this is for s6810p. i guess will work on s6812 ,here flash this build.prop via CWM or recovery

Attachments

• build_prop.zip
    123.6 KB · Views: 80

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 7T
okay,i will help you,but i need time to research about your device to make build.prop is compatible with your device

EDIT:
after i compare with corsicanu rom of your build.prop,now i upload here,please report when is working or not,if you have a problem with ringtone tonification, i am clear that line cause when the noif or ringtone not available on ypur device,is can make a crashes :)
I hope this work

Attachments

• S6812_Build.Prop_Test.zip
    125.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts