Apr 6, 2010
Hiding out south of the border...
Well, here at last it is! The Christmas theme is finished :D

christmasthemeprescopy.png

What does the theme cab include?

CHT Comm Toggles - Airplane, Wifi, Bluetooth, Phone, Silent, Vibrate
CHT Notification Icons incl Voicemail now
CHT HD Mini Lockscreen - Snowman lock slider, slider notification icons
Email and SMS widget skins (see instructions)
CHT softkeys and dock - Apps (start menu), CHT (CHT menu), Web, Phone, Tabs, Lock

Add-on widgets for theme:

dSign Clock v1.2 LE including Christmas layout
Days2Xmas widget - a massive thanks to Rat for this one. My idea was for a simple countdown widget using 25-CurrentDayDate as the calculation, however Rat has as usual come up with a genius script which will now work right up until Christmas 2019, right throughout the year!!!!

edit - Santod has now corrected the element in the days2xmas cab which was causing the 'white square' issue on some devices. Fixed cab is now attached to this post. Santods original post is HERE

7/12 - Added days2xmaseve cab - basically the same widget but with the countdown to the 24th for those countries who count that as the official start of Christmas (also includes fix for Weihnachten not showing correctly and Kerst instead of Kerstmis for Mike :)) - FIX FOR WHITE SQUARE DONE (Thanks Santod)

IMPORTANT - you can only have one of the countdown widgets installed so make sure if you are going to use the days2xmaseve cab that you uninstall days2xmas first

Wallpaper pack includes 5 1440x800 wallpapers plus a 480x800 for skinning the taskbar to match the WP in the screenshots (this obviously won't work with any of the other walls!)

The screenshots also include a snow forelayer which I made. I have posted it here as well, but for instructions on how to use it you'll need to refer to the Forelayer thread here in the HD2 Themes subforum.

Instructions:

Download and install the cab then soft reset. Do the same with the 2 CHT widget cabs.
Download and unzip the wallpaper folder and copy them to wherever you keep your wallpapers.
Set the Very wide WP to Christmas WP2 and skin the taskbar with the Christmas Taskbar WP.
Add the email, SMS, dSign clock (Christmas Layout) and Days2Xmas widgets (select your language in layout options)
Change the main and sub text colours for the email and SMS widgets in CHTE to 252,202,38
Add the toggles and notification icons as freelinks - toggles need to be down the right side or the candy canes will look a little daft!).
Select your softkeys in CHTE.

I have also posted a zip file with the photoshop template for the softkeys if you want to add your own.

EXTRAS:

screenshot2sz.jpg

Christmas weather mod from Miller :cool: - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme startup sounds by Mike, choice of three (cab install) - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme boot animation by Mike, brilliant! - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme by Mike for Moonah's amazing new alarm widget - LOOK HERE

Fairy lights forelayer by Miller - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme power icons by Miller - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme CHTS backlight icons by Miller - LOOK HERE

Santa Animation for Moonah's Animation Widget by Santod - LOOK HERE

Extended toggle set by Inando84 - LOOK HERE

Christmas Font pack by Inando84 - LOOK HERE

UPDATES:

There was a problem with the CHT_voicemail png in the original theme cab so I have fixed it and posted an updated cab. If you have already installed the theme then just download the CHT_voicemail.zip from this post, unzip and copy the image to \Windows. Restart sense and the icon will now appear correctly :rolleyes:

If you are having problems with CHT not allowing you to install more than 9 widgets LOOK HERE for the fix - thanks Mike/Poyensa/Santod :D

If you are having problems with the Days2Xmas widget showing a white square where the numbers should be then CLICK HERE and provide us with the info requested. FIXED

Any questions please ask

Enjoy :cool:

Attachments

• CHT_voicemail.zip
    19.8 KB · Views: 698
  • CHTWidget_days2xmaseve_FixedV2.cab
    33.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
nice one dunc....

I like the snowman slider

ive got some xmassy cliff richard ringtones if your interested? ;)

mazzie66

Apr 10, 2010
Hengelo
X-mas

I would like this very much.........do it ! I say!;)

Merry X-mas

Mazzie:cool:

Sorry 4 double post!!

Last edited:

Luigi_Follina

May 15, 2007
Hi Dunc, it looks so cool!! together with a nice xmas ringtone picture is complete!! :--)
if u're please to share it will make me happy :)

Cheers man!

Luigi

Dunc001

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 6, 2010
Hiding out south of the border...
OK, cab and photoshop templates for toggles/softkeys/etc will all be uploaded tomorrow. I may even try and upload a CHTS theme. I'm also going to do some nice SMS/Email widget skins in a rather fetching wrapping paper design :D And Rat and I are putting the finishing touches to a little surprise for you all which should be the icing on the cake... (wait and see :cool:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, here at last it is! The Christmas theme is finished :D

christmasthemeprescopy.png

What does the theme cab include?

CHT Comm Toggles - Airplane, Wifi, Bluetooth, Phone, Silent, Vibrate
    CHT Notification Icons incl Voicemail now
    CHT HD Mini Lockscreen - Snowman lock slider, slider notification icons
    Email and SMS widget skins (see instructions)
    CHT softkeys and dock - Apps (start menu), CHT (CHT menu), Web, Phone, Tabs, Lock

Add-on widgets for theme:

dSign Clock v1.2 LE including Christmas layout
    Days2Xmas widget - a massive thanks to Rat for this one. My idea was for a simple countdown widget using 25-CurrentDayDate as the calculation, however Rat has as usual come up with a genius script which will now work right up until Christmas 2019, right throughout the year!!!!

edit - Santod has now corrected the element in the days2xmas cab which was causing the 'white square' issue on some devices. Fixed cab is now attached to this post. Santods original post is HERE

7/12 - Added days2xmaseve cab - basically the same widget but with the countdown to the 24th for those countries who count that as the official start of Christmas (also includes fix for Weihnachten not showing correctly and Kerst instead of Kerstmis for Mike :)) - FIX FOR WHITE SQUARE DONE (Thanks Santod)

IMPORTANT - you can only have one of the countdown widgets installed so make sure if you are going to use the days2xmaseve cab that you uninstall days2xmas first

Wallpaper pack includes 5 1440x800 wallpapers plus a 480x800 for skinning the taskbar to match the WP in the screenshots (this obviously won't work with any of the other walls!)

The screenshots also include a snow forelayer which I made. I have posted it here as well, but for instructions on how to use it you'll need to refer to the Forelayer thread here in the HD2 Themes subforum.

Instructions:

Download and install the cab then soft reset. Do the same with the 2 CHT widget cabs.
    Download and unzip the wallpaper folder and copy them to wherever you keep your wallpapers.
    Set the Very wide WP to Christmas WP2 and skin the taskbar with the Christmas Taskbar WP.
    Add the email, SMS, dSign clock (Christmas Layout) and Days2Xmas widgets (select your language in layout options)
    Change the main and sub text colours for the email and SMS widgets in CHTE to 252,202,38
    Add the toggles and notification icons as freelinks - toggles need to be down the right side or the candy canes will look a little daft!).
    Select your softkeys in CHTE.

I have also posted a zip file with the photoshop template for the softkeys if you want to add your own.

EXTRAS:

screenshot2sz.jpg

Christmas weather mod from Miller :cool: - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme startup sounds by Mike, choice of three (cab install) - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme boot animation by Mike, brilliant! - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme by Mike for Moonah's amazing new alarm widget - LOOK HERE

Fairy lights forelayer by Miller - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme power icons by Miller - LOOK HERE

Christmas theme CHTS backlight icons by Miller - LOOK HERE

Santa Animation for Moonah's Animation Widget by Santod - LOOK HERE

Extended toggle set by Inando84 - LOOK HERE

Christmas Font pack by Inando84 - LOOK HERE

UPDATES:

There was a problem with the CHT_voicemail png in the original theme cab so I have fixed it and posted an updated cab. If you have already installed the theme then just download the CHT_voicemail.zip from this post, unzip and copy the image to \Windows. Restart sense and the icon will now appear correctly :rolleyes:

If you are having problems with CHT not allowing you to install more than 9 widgets LOOK HERE for the fix - thanks Mike/Poyensa/Santod :D

If you are having problems with the Days2Xmas widget showing a white square where the numbers should be then CLICK HERE and provide us with the info requested. FIXED

Any questions please ask

Enjoy :cool:
    If you have a white square where the number of days should be, then try the attached widget.cab.
    Please uninstall the original first and soft reset.
    Fixed Cab below

Great work as usual Santod :cool: (Topped up your thanks meter BTW !)
    Ok, so I have done some testing and found that the Days to Christmas widget was not working properly on some roms and devices.
    If you have a white square where the number of days should be, then try the attached widget.cab.
    Please uninstall the original first and soft reset.
    Then install the fixed cab below and soft reset.
    Then add the widget to the screen and start counting down the days.;)

Days to Christmas Widget
    Fixed Cab below
    I hear brother. I love this new thank button too. :) you just got thanked.

So did you ;)
    Mhh, when i see how many downloads are done from this amazing xmas theme, and how many thank you are written here... then i can understand that so many skin designer will no longer publish things. Tha is bad, really bad..

So come on guys, one thank is not to much for all this here, or?